Ranger Clint - An advanced Ghoul companion mod

spartenkiller897

Clint and YOU!  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Ranger Clint?

• He's sounds super cool, I can't wait for him!
    • He sounds interesting, but I need more details.
    • Lame...
    • Stupid, he should be a normal human.
  2. 2. Some features will be cut from the mod, which do you think should stay (if any)?

• Hireable mercenaries in the ghoul town
    • Stand-Alone patches to reduce load order size
    • An adoption Clinic for you and Clint after the 4th quest (that's the romance quest)
    • Clint gets mad at you for destroying Lukesville (if you do), and leaves you (Unless under special circumstances).
  3. 3. What more would you like to know about the mod?

• Clint's Personality
    • All of the questlines
    • All of the features
    • The ghoul town Lukesville
    • The NPCs
    • Nothing, I want it all to be a surprise!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update, I am still behind but am making progress on Clint, towards the beginning of March I should be completely back on track if not further ahead of myself. I've added a few new buildings to the city and added some graffiti to one of the buildings. Another developer blog is coming sometime next week, so stay tuned :cool: .

Edited by spartenkiller897

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A developer blog is coming next week on tuesday or wednesday, not quite sure yet. The video will be on my new channel, Explosive Gaming. If you wish to check it out here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuDDDY_r_qHjSNJAcBuW84Q

In other news, the town is nearly finished, I know I keep on saying this but I'm so close (since, right now I am a one man team). I expect to be finished sometime next week. I also expect to have all the NPCs made by next week as well, fingers crossed and thank you for bearing with me. You guys rock!

• 4 weeks later...

Some Basic News:

Alright, so I haven't released that 6th developer blog yet, and I'm sorry about that, but I wanted to share what's going on so that way you know the mod is still alive and in development. I have a few announcements to make:

1. I have a new Youtube channel in which all developer blogs, trailers, etc. will be uploaded to. It can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuDDDY_r_qHjSNJAcBuW84Q On this channel I also do let's plays, dual commentary and plan to do mod reviews, web series, and more.
  2. I've run into some more set backs with Clint, thankfully they are minor and not that bad. I have some state tests going on and loads of my time has been used for studying.
  3. When I was trying to get extra help, the mod had issues on the persons GECK, so instead of making more progress we fell behind even more.

That being said and done, I do have a few things I'd like to say, I promise you that before the end of April, there Will be a developer blog and the city should be completely done by then.

In short, the mod will still be released at the estimated release date of: 9/10/2014

Thanks for hanging in there, you guys are brother trucking awesome!

Hey guys, I just wanted to announce some cut content. It's not major and will probably be released as add-ons for Clint later on. The content that will be cut includes:

• Hireable Mercenary Guards in Lukesville
  • Adoption Clinic in Lukesville
  • Stand-Alone Patches (Patches will be released, they just won't be stand-alone)

I may also cut the ability to buy and run a store in Lukesville, as it takes away my effort in the main focus of the mod and I plan to release something like this after Clint, but let's cross one bridge before we get to the next.

Also, I'm beginning to get back on schedule, I'm not quite back on it, but I'm almost back on it.

Thank you all for following this forum, you rock!