Ranger Clint - An advanced Ghoul companion mod

spartenkiller897

Clint and YOU!  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Ranger Clint?

• He's sounds super cool, I can't wait for him!
    • He sounds interesting, but I need more details.
    • Lame...
    • Stupid, he should be a normal human.
  2. 2. Some features will be cut from the mod, which do you think should stay (if any)?

• Hireable mercenaries in the ghoul town
    • Stand-Alone patches to reduce load order size
    • An adoption Clinic for you and Clint after the 4th quest (that's the romance quest)
    • Clint gets mad at you for destroying Lukesville (if you do), and leaves you (Unless under special circumstances).
  3. 3. What more would you like to know about the mod?

• Clint's Personality
    • All of the questlines
    • All of the features
    • The ghoul town Lukesville
    • The NPCs
    • Nothing, I want it all to be a surprise!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am proud to present the finalized exterior of the city of Lukesville, the interiors still need work but the exterior is now 100% done! Here it is, the lovely map of the city:

14189809855_2018d0c8f8_o.jpg

I didn't have enough room to label everything but either way, you will all find out every business in the town one way or another...

Looks awesome sparten! :thumbsup: This was much needed! The entire Mojave isn't just inner and outer Vegas. Its nice to have a little more towns to go to.

Thanks, there is a lot to do in this town, and I mean A LOT! And, Clint comments on a lot of the things you can do, giving him that much more life...

Hey man, good to see that you're still continuing with this mod, and it's looking real good! Don't know if you've scripted that boxing ring I saw in the Dev blog, but feel free to utilize the scripts I made for my boxing quest in my "more quests" mod if you'd like. Looking forward to it's release, keep on truckin' :D

Hey man, good to see that you're still continuing with this mod, and it's looking real good! Don't know if you've scripted that boxing ring I saw in the Dev blog, but feel free to utilize the scripts I made for my boxing quest in my "more quests" mod if you'd like. Looking forward to it's release, keep on truckin' :D

Ok, will do! Yeah, I ain't giving up on this mod, unless I die, but even then, I'll probably try to cheat death just to finish it...

Haha that's just what happens with Fallout mods, but this one'll pay off! Good luck with the rest, and will dl/play it when it's done!

Damn, between school finals, a trip to Mexico, and the most wonderful girl I've ever met (can't get her off my mind), I've had very little time to work on Clint. But praise god, I've FINALLY got some work done on Clint. I've completed the Library (Cluttered and Navmeshed) and am Moving on to the rest of the 8 or 9 interiors in the main part of Lukesville. It's great to be back on track. Hopefully things will flow smoothly this summer.

Edited by spartenkiller897