looking for a new experience..

RuffNeq

Hey now...

i had more than a few playthroughs in fo4 ..
all of my runs was about the lore.

no moderen gunz or gear.
3ed person cuz fallout.

played at when it came out -vanilla

then with nmm and vortex
(im using vortex now-premium acount)

did all endgams.(that i know of)
flow a pirate ship
met a smart supmutent
build relays

robots run srace

kid in the fridge
far harbors mini game
got multple dates for the cringe dj
the whole shabang X few times :cool:

all of my plays was a wile ago with a poteto for a pc .

the other day i was youtubing

and saw some1 moded fallout to escape from tarkov..

(the modding scene was allways strong...
but man yall dnt stop.!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well...ig im back!
with a new and capable pc :) :wink:

but..this time i wanna fps dayZ/tarkov/scum kinda thing.
hardcore survival looter shooter and fuq the institute..

it was few years sice my last run..

i saw simsttlmnts have a new chapter. :whistling:
played the first version
than the raiders thingie (fliped on preston)

really want to see what they cooked.

so (plz) throw some mods at me..lets see whats what.

oh...and if thers like a new f4se or any new thing needed to do for mods...
wold be most appreciated!

ty and <3
srry for bad eng

Well, F4SE definitely. Get it from silverlock.org. (I think that's spelled right....) Load accelerator, from right here on Nexus, and PANPC from here. (think ya have to join to download.) Use the mod config tool to set up PANPC is mean as ya like. Careful with the roving patrols though, it is possible to make the game impossible with them enabled. :) Trying to build anything at a settlement will continually get interrupted by bad guys if set to high. :)

If you want a fps then I highly recommend Combat Stalkers, Feral Nights, Random Encounter Manager, Dynamic Damage Manager, and possibly Commonwealth of Decay (just the "Open World" part, not the full nightmare), all by SKK50.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/46256407?tab=user+files

My FO4 is a pure fps, ditched the vanilla quests etc a long time ago.

Not sure about Vortex as I don't use it, but, with Mod Organizer 2, you can create totally different profiles with different modding scenarios while keeping a virgin data folder in your FO4 game directory. Along with separate, dedicated ini files and saved games. Experiment ' till you find that certain something you seek.
Personally, I've tried survival mode, mods like Frost, etc.....they eventually wore thin and became more chore that fun.

• 1 month later...

Well, if you like a challenging gameplay with big use of settlements, I recommend Horizon. Total overhaul of the game, and I can't play without it now. It fleshes out pretty much all of the systems, creates a whole lot of new ones and makes it feel like a brand new game. It does have a pretty steep learning curve, and quite a bit of management. Resource wise that is, the combat plays out pretty much like before with a few tweaks here and there. Mostly to the scaling, and a lot of your power comes from your gear and not just perks. For example, upgrading a guns barrel and using better ammo makes you do more damage. I prefer this system, I felt a flat 20% damage just from picking a perk is pretty stupid, even if it's an RPG.

Some of the systems it provides are settler missions and settler skills, an architect system where you can build premade buildings with more unlocking as you progress, scrapping objects in the world for materials as well as scrapping weapons and armor on the go using a portable scrapping kit, a brand new resource production system, ammo switching on the go, player character specializations and skills (think of it like in F3 and NV), companion leveling, a new doctor system and a lot lot more.

If you want to try it, just download Horizon and go at it. No other mods needed, but some are recommended. Check the Horizon wiki for info, I've played Horizon a few years and I still use it.

Right now it's at 1.8, with 1.9 around the corner (I hope), and when 1.9 hits a new save will most likely be needed so 1.8 would be a great place to start a trial run.

Hopefully I made the mod justice, I can't say enough how much it saved F4 for me.

Have fun! And if you decide not to try it, there is another overhaul called Frost. It's also pretty nice, makes the game more of a "solo surival" kind of game.