Enemy Within Discovery Thread

Krazyguy75

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to add that all I ask is someone point me in the direction of the files that determine who gets what suit of armor. I'm perfectly happy to mod it myself.

PsyckoSama, I don't know. Also, this is the EW discovery thread, for general new discoveries.

You may want to try your question in this recent thread, since it's armor related: perhaps people reading that one can help:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/805353-unlock-all-decorative-armors-for-all-armors/

I'd like to add that all I ask is someone point me in the direction of the files that determine who gets what suit of armor. I'm perfectly happy to mod it myself.

PsyckoSama, I don't know. Also, this is the EW discovery thread, for general new discoveries.

You may want to try your question in this recent thread, since it's armor related: perhaps people reading that one can help:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/805353-unlock-all-decorative-armors-for-all-armors/

That thread is only decos, not the core armor itself. Different classes having thier own unique apperence when armored like that is, with the possible exception of the heavy which was only a deco piece added to the exsisting core armor, reletively a reletively new thing.

Its there, (in the exe), tried to make some changes to no avail. Any chang i make to exe with resource hacker or HxD, the game refuses to start yet alone crash. Made changes to dgc to no avail.

Do you know what node the DefaultGameData.ini is found under the ResourceHacker? I just looked thru ResourceHacker again and I do not see the DefaultGameData.ini file. I see the DefaultGameCore.ini, but not DefaultGameData

Sorry, my eyes must be going buggy. Just checked again to make sure i was gonna tell you the right place but coulnt find it.