GOG version and NMM

triptherift

Has anyone been able to get this version to work correctly with NMM? I updated the game paths, but NMM won't load the activated plugins, because the GOG version has them at "Skyrim Special Edition GOG". NMM appears to be hard coded to "Skyrim Special Edition". So I have to manually transfer over any mods every single time. I know there is a discord server for NMM, but it is incredibly unfriendly. You cannot even look at any threads for help, let alone post in them.

This is SE all over again, sigh...

They posted an extension for MO2 on Oct. 8th.

Epic version is the version of Skyrim on Epic Games Store. Which is more like the Steam version (has CC, Beth.net mods, DRM) than the GOG version, but isn't actually feature complete yet. It may or may not have yet another game version to be supported.

Thank you for that information showler. Unfortunately I am still using NMM and it has not been updated yet, I do not know whether it will be updated for GOG SSE AE.

If it does not I will switch mod managers as I already bought the game and would prefer to play this version instead of the Steam version.

At the moment Vortex is the only mod manager with which you can install and play mods with GOG SSE AE. When, or if, MO2 and NMM update to install and play mods for that game we will just have to wait and see.

No vortex doesn't make any difference. But anyway no one should be using nexus mod ravager anyway.

At the moment Vortex is the only mod manager with which you can install and play mods with GOG SSE AE. When, or if, MO2 and NMM update to install and play mods for that game we will just have to wait and see.

No vortex doesn't make any difference. But anyway no one should be using nexus mod ravager anyway.

Vortex supported the GOG version on day one. They were given early access to develop the extension.

I've been trying modmanager2 for the 1st time ever with the new GOG version but am having many troubles finding mods that work. Anyone know of a video guide for GOG skyrim? Do I need skyui for instance because modmanager2 says it's invalid as is racemenu. Skyrim without the racemenu is no fun at all anniversary or not. Please help? is vortex easy to set up & start installing? Is there a guide for that even?

Why not? I have been using NMM for SSE AE with no problem whatsoever. I am certainly not saying that it is a better mod manager than MO2 or Vortex, I do not believe that it is, what I am saying is that it is a viable mod manager.