⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Stop Vortex From Managing Collection?

TripleBork

So I've installed a collection and removed a few mods I didn't want and added some new ones. It will not stop pestering me about installing dependencies for the collection and will occasionally restart the collection installation to install those mods. Is there anyway to stop it from doing this? Sometimes it will also flat out refuse to start the game too.
(Game works fine with the changes)

You can select the mods you've removed in the Collection, right-click and choose "ignore" and it will stop trying to update those. That's an option if you still want to track the Collection itself.

Otherwise, going to the Collections page and choosing to "remove" the Collection should bring up a dialogue asking if you want to remove the mods or not.

You can select the mods you've removed in the Collection, right-click and choose "ignore" and it will stop trying to update those. That's an option if you still want to track the Collection itself.

Otherwise, going to the Collections page and choosing to "remove" the Collection should bring up a dialogue asking if you want to remove the mods or not.

I did that but for some reason it kept trying to install them. I'll try the latter, thanks!

Edit: This worked, thank you.