UFO, Amazing Follower Tweaks or EFF?

Rusey

Well this is all good to know. I do have to ask .. is it safe to remove UFO from a current save?

I hate messing up my save games by removing mods all the time. Been trying to be real careful this time around. Especially after installing DCO on my last save not realizing you really can't remove it. XD

If somebody could make a mod that allowed me to order followers to "stop" or "follow" without needing to run up to them, I'd be happy.

So far, I only know of UFO having this feature. (But I don't use UFO for the reasons people already said here)

You can use "nature of the beast 2" it adds all kinds of follower commands you can activate as powers!

If somebody could make a mod that allowed me to order followers to "stop" or "follow" without needing to run up to them, I'd be happy.

So far, I only know of UFO having this feature. (But I don't use UFO for the reasons people already said here)

You can use "nature of the beast 2" it adds all kinds of follower commands you can activate as powers!

WTH?!

This "Nature of the Beast" looks amazing!

I have NEVER heard about this mod before.

Thank you very much for sharing. This will make a world of difference in my game.

Well, if you are talking about my minion system. In its current form the minion system is far from being finished, A taste of things to come:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FLRftNi_KI]

These are not followers but skeletons raised from corpses. However followers will be able to do the same things. Currently I have finished mining command and soon will start implementing some limited crafting. Once I finish looting and processing of loot will be mostly done by minions and not the player. So stay tuned!

PS

The minion system should work with any follower mod. I recommend AFT though.

Edited by gulogulo

AFT can do this, activate the follow commands in the menu where you find horse commands (not sure the same of it, in SkyUI it has the icon of a person's head.)

Then press whatever key you use for shouts (I use Z, can't remember if that was remapped or not). It will bring up all of the AFT commands even without your follower there.