xrayy

Guest deleted34304850

I don't push anything to anyone. I have NEVER insulted anyone. These are NOT opinions. These are findings of GREAT thinkers and I am willing to show more.

Here is another one.

This guy was one of them. a JOURNALIST and a damn good one .

not you.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take heart my free thinking friends in the U.S., as demonstrated in this thread there are at least 4 of you who see through him like a pane of glass, as I do, I hope for your sakes a few more hundred thousand have the insight of you people. I'm an Aussie but we get pounded with him as well, he's all over the news and just the sight of the guy and the sound of his voice rages me out, units that support him think when he's up there on stage clapping that he's giving them a round of applause, wrong, he's actually giving himself a round of applause and does this to prompt others to give him applause, it's really quite pathetic, the narcissist clown, now he's copying Musk and doing little jigs on stage as well that just further enrages me, the goose. Apologies for my low brow post that has the IQ of a Neanderthal but I find this man repulsive to the maximum degree and wish he would go away, promptly.

Right there with ya, my aussie friend. :D I wish he would just go away, and STAY away. His followers will slowly fade from the scene as well..... The republican party is already moving away from him.... his support keeps evaporating, but, he doesn't notice. Trump and Putin have a fair bit in common......

sadly i can't see a republican party moving away at all while acting weak without a concept. it is kind of alarming (in my opinion) how too many of them deal with him in the current situation. i don't think this is a good sign for a two party democracy and especially not a healthy sign for the republican party itself. republicans know what is going on - at least i hope that.

Wanna know why you have to deal with Trump why he keeps turning up like a bad penny; ask Jonathan Pie...

https://youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs?si=JRgZdD-jxyuiRJo7

Be aware our guy is pretty pissed and triggered so language.

7 years later and we still have learned nothing the only difference is now the right is just as bad as the left.

if nominated i see a danger in him (linked in my post). my hope is he will be not but never underestimate him and who knows if i see how republicans still support him...

it is alarming to me that an adult society is again not able to deal with a narcissist until it is too late.

to blame democrats for their candidate is not at all an argument to nominate or to vote for an republican narcissist a second time.

it is to me a clear sign that the way presidential candidates are chosen by a party is not an adequate way anymore if money and bought influence matters so much that it even pushes a known narcissist into such a position a second time. if this is the free will of the american society - good night america

if nominated i see a danger in him (linked in my post). my hope is he will be not but never underestimate him and who knows if i see how republicans still support him...

it is alarming to me that an adult society is again not able to deal with a narcissist until it is too late.

to blame democrats for their candidate is not at all an argument to nominate or to vote for an republican narcissist a second time.

it is to me a clear sign that the way presidential candidates are chosen by a party is not an adequate way anymore if money and bought influence matters most and even pushes a known narcissist into such a position a second time.

While you are right here that was not the point I was aiming at; the "blame democrats for their candidate" is only really relevant for the 2020 election and that is his opinion on that particular series of events. While on a personal level I agree with him that is opinion not fact.

Most of what I agree with is his take on the engaging in the debate, not attacking and calling people that disagree with you a basket of deplorables.

Be honest If I started insulting you and your intelligence, would you want to debate my points or would you become defensive and either stop responding all together; or begin insulting me back?

Personally, I feel we could do worse than Trump, but at the same time I feel it would not be very hard to find better either.

In my opinion Biden should never have made it past the medical, the man has Alzheimer's and was diagnosed in the 1990's.

How has he been elected to anything since? Surely what was running against him was not .... well excusing 2020..... that bad. (least we forget we spent 8 years memeing this man as "Uncle Joe")

And while I agree not Trump but surely not Trump can be better than that, Please?

And the less said about the state of the economy in the last 4 years the better. Trump at least did not "crash the plane". He was a mediocre President and thank god for that. (Name for me a President considered "great" that was not involved in a war) Biden well he has not crashed the plane yet but it is not for a lack of trying.

And lets be honest in the 40 plus years of my life I have had a string of mediocre Presidents, not good certainly not great but not bad either. And considering the track record for war that our "Great" Presidents have.

Lets hear for Mediocrity!!!

it is to me a clear sign that the way presidential candidates are chosen by a party is not an adequate way anymore if money and bought influence matters so much that it even pushes a known narcissist into such a position a second time. if this is the free will of the american society - good night america

From where I sit (Australia) It's already good night America, about 2 weeks away from the hunger games. The politics and participants are on an entirely different level of filth than what they are here, we have some pearlers but nothing on what the U.S. has to offer, some are so off they are not even remotely fit to even contemplate making decisions on behalf of people they care nothing for, I wouldn't entrust the care of my cat to any of these people, yet there they all are with no choice but to vote for one or several of them, It really is a 3 ring circus with naught but clowns to offer, needs a hard reset.

From where I sit (Australia) It's already good night America, about 2 weeks away from the hunger games. The politics and participants are on an entirely different level of filth than what they are here, we have some pearlers but nothing on what the U.S. has to offer, some are so off they are not even remotely fit to even contemplate making decisions on behalf of people they care nothing for, I wouldn't entrust the care of my cat to any of these people, yet there they all are with no choice but to vote for one or several of them, It really is a 3 ring circus with naught but clowns to offer, needs a hard reset.

The USA is so used to choosing between a pile of turds or a bucket of vomit I don't think we even notice how horrible they are anymore.

The USA is so used to choosing between a pile of turds or a bucket of vomit I don't think we even notice how horrible they are anymore.

Now there is a sad assessment on the state of affairs... Unfortunately, it is quite true, and has been for a decade and more.

• 2 weeks later...

I see very clearly how horrible they are from Australia, I feel for my sane U.S. friends.

Now there is a sad assessment on the state of affairs... Unfortunately, it is quite true, and has been for a decade and more.

Yea and getting worse, look at who's lurking in the future of the U.S., one of the former presidents offspring maybe?.

I see very clearly how horrible they are from Australia, I feel for my sane U.S. friends.

Yea and getting worse, look at who's lurking in the future of the U.S., one of the former presidents offspring maybe?.

It really makes me question the intelligence/sanity of the american people...... Congress hasn't had an approval rating much above 30% for decades, yet we still keep putting the same folks back in... Our elections have become the choice of the lesser of two evils, I haven't see a candidate that I wanted to vote FOR, in quite some time, I have seen a lot that I want to vote AGAINST.....

Individually, we have some pretty bright folks here in the US. Taken collectively though, we got nothin' on a box o' rocks.