Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

Hi i'm looking for a mod in which you could still level up and learn perks even when you reached 30 (actually it kept the char at level 29 all the time so you can keep learning skills and perks). If that mod has some problems i'm also welcome to other suggestions. Thank you in advance.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi i'm looking for a mod in which you could still level up and learn perks even when you reached 30 (actually it kept the char at level 29 all the time so you can keep learning skills and perks). If that mod has some problems i'm also welcome to other suggestions. Thank you in advance.

Sounds like Level Cap Workaround.

Sorry I don't have a picture for this. I'm trying to find a mod that includes/adds a bokuto (wooden katana used for kendo training) to the game. It appears in your room during the quest "Escape" as a replacement for the baseball bat. I had to reinstall F3 after a problem with corrupted files and restored all of the mods I was using,but cannot find that particular one.Any help is appreciated.

can anyone tell me the the mod that adds Metro markers to the map?

well, only thing i know of is the "Ticketmaster"-perk from More Perks

Sorry I don't have a picture for this. I'm trying to find a mod that includes/adds a bokuto (wooden katana used for kendo training) to the game. It appears in your room during the quest "Escape" as a replacement for the baseball bat. I had to reinstall F3 after a problem with corrupted files and restored all of the mods I was using,but cannot find that particular one.Any help is appreciated.

guess you mean Dojo Stuff :D