Fallout 3 Mod Detectives

Malinthebeast

that last screenshot, i saw an open version of it too but i'm trying to keep it sfw :P

I hope some one can help me find them within the forums, or at least the authors of these!

Looks like those last two are screenshots made in New Vegas, so you're probably better of asking in the FONV forum about those.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was a mod I downloaded awhile back, changed comps and lost it.

It's a mod that makes all NPC clothing available to the player.

The clothing was spread out around the groups that would use it; However all of it, including the gear that was DLC dependent, could be found right outside the actual vault door, for vault 101.

It had all kinds of stuff, from ammo belts, to the sheriff duster, with and without the badge, among other things. Anyone know what mod this is? D:

Edited by aqvilifer

This was a mod I downloaded awhile back, changed comps and lost it.

It's a mod that makes all NPC clothing available to the player.

The clothing was spread out around the groups that would use it; However all of it, including the gear that was DLC dependent, could be found right outside the actual vault door, for vault 101.

It had all kinds of stuff, from ammo belts, to the sheriff duster, with and without the badge, among other things. Anyone know what mod this is? D:

Tailor Maid. The author removed it from here but Googling Tailor Maid Fallout 3 will take you to a site where it's still available.

First where can I get the robotic arm in this pic: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/images/759307-1288903510.jpg

Also, the Gunz R Us mod is hidden on fallout3nexus does anyone know where else I can get it?

Video showcasing the mod by neotorious:

Edited by McBeanie

I dont recognise the main plates, but the helmet is WarHammer 40,000 Imperial guard, and a similar overall armour can be found from the same universe-IE check for "Kasrkin" I cant be much more help tthan that, havent seen that exact set before, but there's something very very similar in Warhammer, worn by Cadia's elite Kasrkin shock troopers, a popular armour set that's been floating around Nexus for some time now.

The key diferences are that the shoulderpads are a tenth the thickness/coverage and the chestplate is heavily reduced, it looks a lot like a Kasrkin's armaplas Carapace armour, but with the exterior plates stripped off and the balistic mask removed(the helmet would normaly be full-face, with a grilled visor that slots into the eyeplate, this is worn by all Kasrkin with the exception of officers, who are bare headed and carry swords in adition to their rifles.

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Kasrkin

Edited by Vindekarr