Nexus web page running to slow to use

rickred12

Hello to day I got on the skyrim nexus to look for some mods and it said it was down for them to work on, so I come back 2 hours later and it just slow take 3 or 5 mins to open a page mose of the time I get 504 gateway time out. I can load every other web page I go to like facebook and youtube like always fast. It was running fine last night and can't fine a way to fix it.

Did not think about steam sales today. Thanks for the reply about this. It working ok for now. I remember why I always did my oblivion mods download at night.

premium membership any good?

I know free membership you only get 1mp of download for NMM do you get more if you get a membership my download speed it 6mp.

Edited by rickred12

Did not think about steam sales today. Thanks for the reply about this. It working ok for now. I remember why I always did my oblivion mods download at night.

premium membership any good?

I know free membership you only get 1mp of download for NMM do you get more if you get a membership my download speed it 6mp.

To be 100% by-heart-honest with you, I just got 1 month of premium membership to give support to the site. I mean, it was only 3 pounds, I felt like that was the very least I could do to show my thanks.

The best objective benefit from it is the access to premium servers, though. But I wouldn't be able to tell in numbers how much better the premium servers are, I didn't really read anything about them.

I think I'm going to give it a try on my next pay day who know I might buy for life time if my download speed is better. but only if it better I don't like wating for a file that not every 4mp and it take 30 mins when its the only one.