Nexus Mods centralisation complete, we now support mods for all games

Dark0ne

Premium Lifetimer. Can't log in front page, get kicked to All Files page. In forums, logged in. Can no longer connect to file pages within NMM, get directed to server page as though I were downloading. Got the ads back but thankfully not the one with toenail fungus. :smile:

Did you get it in the end? I had this issue and cleard my browser cache and took out all the extra chars ib the URL back to the mod number

and it worked

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #10408849. #10408872, #10408901, #10408910, #10409062, #10409070, #10409206, #10409296, #10409329, #10409352 are all replies on the same post.

Some sites are still a bit slow but apart from this everthing is fine now. Tremendous work folks, tx :-D

I really, really like the unified profiles. Much more convenient. I have noticed a minor issue, though: when viewing a user's images on their profile page, there doesn't seem to be any way to change pages. Clicking on the page number buttons doesn't work, and neither does manually entering a page number in the "jump to page" functionality. This doesn't appear to affect the files tab, oddly enough: just the images.

I CAN NOT LOGIN.

I think this new system WILL be great once I will be able to use Nexus NMM again. The software tries to login to Nexus login server, but with no success. I re-enter my login name and password, still no success. I will not start to reinstall anything since at my end nothing is broken. Also my account must be valid because I can login to the website www.nexusmods.com, which has had the same account.

Please advice if you have any information about this current problem.

Still I want to thank YOU for a great job with your NMM.

Kia ora

Is there something on around 8:00 NZ time?, the site is as slow as a wet week and I can not get to any of the tab's.

I (after a long time) get to the descripton/main page on the mod, but can't get to posts. NMM tells me there a newer version

but I have the latest installed

Getting the same issue as Kiwi. Currently on the New Vegas site... takes a while to load anything and posts will not load at all. The character 'E' appears and that's all.