Nexus Mods centralisation complete, we now support mods for all games

Dark0ne

In response to post #10410153. #10410207, #10410278, #10410455, #10410488, #10410509, #10410646, #10410758, #10410922, #10411093, #10411120 are all replies on the same post.

Also having this problem. It indeed seems that the .config file is pointing to the old servers, and thus the login isn't working.

You can probably just change the URLs in the config, but personally I'm not in a hurry, so I'll take the safer route and wait for NMM to get patched.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The NMM login issue should be fixed. Are people still having problems with logging in?

The NMM download issue is more difficult and we're trying to find a way to fix it without having to patch NMM (the result being any version before the latest would no longer be able to download).

The NMM login issue should be fixed. Are people still having problems with logging in?

The NMM download issue is more difficult and we're trying to find a way to fix it without having to patch NMM (the result being any version before the latest would no longer be able to download).

Everything's fixed for me! :D Thank you.

Dark0ne, I for one appreciate all the hard work you have put into this. I am sure it will pay off for you, as there should be far fewer fires to be putting out, giving you & your staff more peaceful lives. :) Maybe you will even have time to do some gaming yourselves! The stability will also pay off for all the rest of us, of course (y) Thank You

Hey there Dark0ne,

First of all great work to the nexus team for the hard work with the site changes. It's a big task to undertake, and I'm sure that you've spent a lot of time considering what you think will be best for the future of the site.

All that fluffy positive stuff out of the way... :P I've noticed one issue which may or may not have already been mentioned (call me lazy and tell me to eat turd sandwiches if you like :P) but I did not see mentioned in the OP. I've just added a few mods using NMM and they don't appear to be sorting into the categories where they should be listed.

Aside from that, I have noticed slower download speeds, but server load as mentioned in the OP, etc. etc. Before you tell me to eat turd sandwiches (again), NMM did decide to go unresponsive when I tried to log in, but again, not sure if that is due to server load or a problem behind the scenes. Will keep you posted if the issue continues over time.

Still can't login on the site or the manager. I suppose it could be a DNS thing or something. Hopefully it'll get fixed eventually.

Edited by np11

In response to post #10410226. #10410319, #10410452, #10410664, #10410800, #10410818, #10410977, #10411011 are all replies on the same post.

Looks like this one's been fixed now! :)

My Tracking Centres for Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Dragon Age and Dragon Age 2 are now showing files and my Skyrim Tracking Centre is still fine! :)

Many thanks to Dark0ne for the quick fix to this particular issue, here's hoping all the other issues are dealt with soon as well.