Day 1 patches, fixes, cure for the slowness and NMM temporarily down

Dark0ne

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if its spected, but i cant download manualy on Skyrim Nexus too... the server just dont connect... Edited by Turimber

"An issue we’re finding hard to replicate where HTML and ASCII characters are replacing certain elements of the file descriptions you submit for new files. E.g. "

I don't know if it'll help you find the cause but the fix is to go to edit description and then just save it again, the weird characters go away then and all is lovely.

I'm not sure if this has been reported already, but the recent mods list seems to be broken (i.e. it displays the same group of mods on each day, and doesn't correctly display the update icons (e.g. new photo, new file etc.) on any day other than the first).

I'm new here, just registered Sunday.

The top right says not logged in, when I click it and enter the info the page reloads and still says not logged in. Obviously I am able to log in here just fine.

Am I correct in assuming that because the site is not logging me in I am currently unable to download any mods?

Just wanted to drop by and voice my appreciation for all the hard work, Dark0ne! I really like the way you're going with the site... Having a one central site and download manager for all my modding needs is quite the thing. There are already other sites trying to push something similar (the Curse Client comes to mind) but unlike them and their limited support, The Nexus and NMM have almost already achieved it, and I'm really glad to be a part of the community.

Thanks for everything, keep up the good work!

In response to post #10413419. #10414066, #10414089, #10414098, #10414208 are all replies on the same post.

I just want to say thank you for all the hard works. You have done a great job for maintaining one of the best gaming software in the world (and yes I do think so!). So, thank you.

And like syzygybeth and quicksilverva said, ignore the 213 (an Internet slang to describe retarded in Mainland China). :)