[Updated] New NMM version out, help us out and update to it (also, X R

Dark0ne

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #10467228.

I guess we are the beta of the beta LOL, it might be a while. meh I am patient, I am not willing to give up the profile feature just for direct downloads.

LOL I havent even gotten that far as I had a few of the installer mods not use the installers?

So im afraid to play skyrim with my current save as i have no idea what loaded what didnt posted in the bug thread but i guess they are kind of busy with other stuff ATM than .050.1a bugs LMAO

Personally I'm going to update as requested, but should be nice from you a more "courageous" attitude.

Why this software is still in "beta" ? Is this because you do not want to give up the possibility to avoid complaints saying "hey dude, is still a beta !" ?.

So in my opinion time has come to release a version 1.0 "stable".

The second point is that NMM has a number of problems that must be fixed, but the bigger one is the total lack of dialogue between users and developers. Now it is impossible to give suggestions and highlight the various problems (for instance the cryptic dialogues of the overwrites and the "equally named mods" problem and so on) which are there from the beginning and that it should be nice to see resolved.

Here there is a whole community that uses NMM and Nexus and it is time to listen to it.

If there is still such forum or something, I hasn't been able to find it, so the problem is greater because there is a resource that the people like me should like to visit, contribute, ask for fixes, give suggestions and so on and this resource is not visible.

You guys are a bunch of good professionals, this is visible, but a little qualitative leap is required.

I love Nexus and I will for sure continue to be a client of this service.

Mine wants to be only a constructive criticism.

Thanks for your efforts however.

In response to post #10468251.

You can communicate with the NMM staff using this link:
http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/tracker/project-3-mod-manager-open-beta/

You can find it from the forums, too: Bug Reports (button on top/right) -> "Mod Manager - Open Beta"

In response to post #10468251. #10468414 is also a reply to the same post.

I think they are trying to address these issues. I also think they listen to the community very much and they do care about quality. That being said this isn't a "service" this is a community, they aren't obligated to do anything.

Ehm when I fired up my NMM I was happy to see it was working again, so good job on that :)

However when I download a mod the metadata does not get downloaded along with it. So it doesn't get a version, category etc. Is this just happening with me or is this a known problem?

Thanks in advance!