Improvman

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't been able to contact artifex0 about his digitigrade foot mod. However I did find a guide on deviant art for drawing and posing them. So I'm thinking of asking Grimoa, if I may reshape these. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16976/?

Otherwise it will have to be made from scratch.

It's nice that they are completely orginal, taht way you don't have to worry about copyright/asset violations. But if you don't have any luck at all with permissions, I think (cautiously, since I havn't already tried it) it would be pretty easy to change any model to digitigrade. Your just raising up the heel. But doesn't hurt to have access to new assets.

BTW OK with the workbench method? From what I'm looking over (so far) it looks like the easiest for me.

• 2 weeks later...

artifex0 Gave the okay, and concidering FNV has a fox mod and Rae1Vixen has been looking forward to it in FO3. I will be attaching the feet tomorrow for Breezes working on the Arctic Fox. One thing I'm wondering though is does the fox-race mod head work for males, or should it be altered?

*Edit*

Came across this while looking for reference pictures. I think something like the Detroit one would work for a T51-b (especially Ashur's). And Nova could work with Enclave armor. What do you folks think?

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/011/5/f/the_paw_fashion_project_by_doran_eirok-d3gsw0x.png

Edited by Improvman

Hey I got the fox race mod to work in fallout 3 with a couple of Kinks but it works fine after that. I'd post it on the nexus but I haven't gotten a responce from the creator of the mod for permission.

Freshi or overk_ll?

Overk_ll because his version was less dependent on other mods.

• 3 months later...

Hey I got the fox race mod to work in fallout 3 with a couple of Kinks but it works fine after that. I'd post it on the nexus but I haven't gotten a responce from the creator of the mod for permission.

Freshi or overk_ll?

Sorry for double post but.

Because the fox race mod is incomplete as is it only has females so far.

also do we have to have digitgrade legs?

Edited by Rae1Vixen

• 2 weeks later...