Improvman

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Rumor has it that FO4 is being released near the end of 2015. Thinking I might keep in under wraps and release a version for all three games at that time.

I wouldn't gamble on FO4 being out this year, I think that is still an open ended question. In addition there are going to be some changes to your modding dynamics when it's released (like there was when skyrim was released), new skills and techniques will have to be learned to mod FO4.

• 4 weeks later...

Before I begin I must stress that the mod is NOT dead. However I feel that I should have said something about this problem sooner. I spent 2014 working on learning 3D modeling and specifically how to use Blender. However at this point it is clear to me that I still lack the skill that part of the goal needs. It was hard to accept, but until I find someone who can, the project has hit a wall. I am sorry for being a coward and not saying anything.

The T3 and Breezes armors, clothing, and bases are cleaned and prepped.

In the meantime I’ll be cleaning the T6M models. Flesh out the mod stories that have been written. But the only other thing I could do is textures and without finalized meshes there is no sense in that.

If your angry, I can't blame you. I can only say I believed that, if I tried a little harder I'd snap into it. If anyone knows someone willing to help who is good with meshes, please help. Until then I'll keep my ear out and work on what I can.