ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Download history stopped at 21 Nov.

Deleted1205226User

that would explain some stuff... i mean, i got now like ten pms that ask what is wrong with my mod because they cant endorse... told em i think it would be the nexus... all of those dudes (and me for the mods i wanted to endorse) download manual, now i know what its related to. if manual downloads dont get tracked its obvious what happens.

guess the only thing we can do about it would be to delay uploads... which kinda sux. hopefully they fix it soon... *fingers crossed*

edit: what i found most interesting was that you could pinpoint it to a specific date, quite frankly i didnt get the idea to check it yet, was busy working on my stuff :)

Edited by chicky540

actually me and some others mentioned it already before... hopefully one of the masters of the nexus read it, but i think i remember having read about it in an update-post from Dark0ne himself.

edit: finally checked my logs.. last entry 27 Nov 2013. yeah, there was definitely a good dozen mods or more i dl after that.

Edited by chicky540

We've looked in to this and we think we've fixed it. However, unfortunately, we cannot restore the mods you've downloaded in that time to your download history. Please can someone confirm that new downloads made from this point onwards are showing properly in your download history?

countdown timer to endorsement-possible counts down correctly... --> checked by refreshing my history

EDIT: CONFIRMED! ... history log shows up correct all the way, timer works flawless, endorsement works... THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the fix Dark0ne (and the Nexus in general) :woot: :wub: :woot:

Edited by chicky540