ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Asked to endorse mods I never downloaded?

technotreegrass

I logged into my Nexus account to download a mod and the Endorsement Reminder window popped up. It listed a large amount of mods that I have never heard of, and stated there's 167 more in my download history waiting to be endorsed. I assumed my account was hacked, but my Download History does not show these strange mods, only mods that I have personally downloaded. I went back 30 pages (out of 63 total) and I cannot find any of these strange mods. What's going on?

I got this kind of message as well. Usually, the list is more or less exactly what I downloaded, but I've never downloaded any mods on the most recent pop-up reminders.

I figured it was just an advertisement for other mods or a "top picks for you" kind of thing. I find the pop-up rather annoying most of the time, but I can understand why it might be necessary to have such a thing.

I see those too. Or, a slight variance on the theme. Mods I have downloaded, in my endorse list, but, when I try and endorse it, it tells me I haven't downloaded that mod yet...... Ok, if that's the case, why is it in the list?

i confirm that and the problem is not new. in the meantime i ignore this feature and it seems nexusmods ignore it too (?). it does not work reliable. the best would be a full reset after fixing the bugs! it is a good feature but not in the current unreliable state.