More fixes: Wiki, download history, favourites games, profiles

Dark0ne

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to give my thanks. Been using Nexus for a long while and it hasn't disappointed me once.

Dark0ne and team; thank you for all your hard work, and wish the best with future work.

P.S

Uh, maybe everybody should take a chill pill down there, no offense. Sorry.

P.P.S (Or P.S.S?)

Meant the comments section, not the team. :)

Edited by ThatDude444

I took the liberty of hiding a number of posts that were unrelated to this thread. I would urge everyone to stay on topic and not engage in flame wars especially in such an important news thread.

@Avatar-you got your answer from Robin, I do not believe you needed anything else after that.

Everyone-please don't play forum moderator. If you think a post is out of line then report it. Getting so off-topic and starting to throw around personal insults is not helpful or wanted. If you have issues with a moderators responses then report them to Robin via the Contact Us button at the bottom of the forums.

Thank you and a happy holiday to you all. ~lisnpuppy

so it's been several months since I've been using NMM and playing Skyrim. I tried to fire up NMM today and couldn't "reach the server". I've just read thru this entire thread and found out I have to manually d/l the new version of NMM in order to be able to use it.

When I go to d/l the new version (via a link provided in this thread), it tells me I can't until I log in.

I can't log in. I can log into these forums just fine, but when I try that password to d/l NMM it tells me it's incorrect. So I tried to reset the pw, but none of the links in the email I receive will work.

So I think I'm stuck.... what can I do to get into NMM?

Thanks!

Edited by RHunterr