More fixes: Wiki, download history, favourites games, profiles

Dark0ne

Hey, I just wanted to say that the recent downtime have made me realize how much I love the NMM and this site. I'm getting a lifetime membership as soon as I get my next salary to help support the site.

Thank you for all your hard work.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got the new version installed but my computer is too slow to switch between profiles so I want to stick with one but now I can't get the option to uninstall mods. I can only get the disable or delete option. But when I delete mods they are still green and still there. How do I uninstall mods without uninstalling Skyrim and starting all over again?

Many thanks in advance!

I upgraded to version 46 to regain access to the download functionality of NMM, yet every link I click on fails to initialise, is this a bug? Or am I just going to have to go back to manually adding mods to mod manager? Seems like a waste of time upgrading if that's the case, especially since this new version is unable to recognise my old mod list, I manually imported them across, but now it fails to recognise that any of them are active, meaning that I can't deactivate them, and I'm scared to 'activate' them via mod manager, since they are ALREADY active.

First off thank you for your continued hard work. It's why I became a lifetime premium member. Great site and very appreciated.

Now a question. I've tried to endorse and/or vote on files and I get a "you can't do without DL" etc but I've DL'd them a few days ago. Thoughts?

Thanks again

How do I activate a mod once I download it? I download it, double click to install it, then...nothing. Doesn't show up in my game and the mod has a circle with a dash through it. If I click the green check mark on the sidebar once I select the mod, sometimes NMM crashes, other times it freezes, other times it does absolutely nothing, but regardless of what happens, the mods don't show up at all. Edited by greyassassin24