Missing download button

gibsnium

Yep. Me too. Went to the fallout 4 site to test. The download text is there, but, it is not a button for me. Can't download anything. Test on several different mods, same problem.

Trouble is, it's the weekend, so, might be tomorrow before anyone even looks at the problem.

The button doesn't show in the top right if the author has done something strang with the files (i.e. No main file, no Vortex main file).

If it isn't showing for all mods that might be a temporary server glitch or browser add-ons somehow breaking it.

My download button is still broken, and it is for EVERY mod. I am using the latest version of firefox, with UBlock Origin. Disabling my ad-blocker changes nothing, and that is the only extension I am running. I get the same thing with MS Edge.... (also the latest version, and disabling the adblock does nothing.)

Just for clarity, this is the button in the upper right between vote, and vortex..... I can still download mods normally it seems.

Edited by HeyYou

Go to "more reply options", then "choose file", pick the image you want to add, then click "Attach this file".

Thank You. :smile:

Ok, I am not able to reduce it to less than 250kb.... Even if I crop it WAY down..... But, essentially, it looks the same as yours. The 'download:' button isn't a button. Looks exactly like yours.