⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The Art of not making wars instead make all people actors

Pagafyr

HEY! Do you think the following would be a good start up for making a

Great Movie?

Save our Actors!

Our actors are unfortunate and have no real lives, they're just a bunch of unfortunate people who have to have special treatment so they can learn how the world really is; really, by making movies that drill our reality into their heads while they practice their lines, and learn, while they pretend to be like us. and because they needed to be given the acting part so they would understand why no one would hire them to work at any of the retail stores. Without acting special edu., they can't imagine what it must be like working for a living like the rest of us until they play, pretend, to be like us.

Save our Actors!

Donate by renting or buying a movie to support your local actors and ours.

Save our Actors!

Won't you please save our actors!

Save our Actors!

Don't look to me! I am just a Radioactive Baby in a 100% Cotton diaper with two metal saftey pins holding the diaper on I got put out on ground outside the house on those "Sunny Radioactive Fallout Days" after the atom bomb tests each time they did one from 1940's through to the 1970's and some even more recently which, I have learned, cause Winter Snow in places that hadn't had an amount that was greater than 2 inches that lasted a couple of days in a month. They called the dry snowless winters a drought and our last drought lasted for nearly 20 Years. Until North K tested some A-Bombs and a Hydrogen Bomb our home area wasn't getting hardly any snow on the mountains to start a creek flowing down the mountainsides.

I was used; to find out if after twenty minutes of Sun Shine with Fallout Radioactive Waste in the wind drifting by, over head. Giving me exposure enough each time from the Radioactive fallout that was passing over Eastern Montana to find out if all the babies used, like me, would survive if a Real Atomic Bomb War broke out.

They need children that will survive so they can carry on making movies about War! You know! After someone actually messes up and bombs the world with Atomic Bombs on the top of long range missiles.

AM I DREAMING?!

If the War Department uses Atomic Bomb loaded missiles and drops Atomic Bombs from airplanes the land everywhere near the detonation areas will be unfit to grow safe food to eat for many years.

This actor will likely need something to keep me from getting an upset stomach from eating all the radioactive food from the Atomic Bombs ruining all the crop lands, ranch lands the cows, sheep, pigs, horses, ducks, etc., etc., are dependent on, and the park's wild food that the animals living in the parks need too.

• 3 weeks later...

the problem is not that our actors are just unfortunate and overwhelmed by all their sins and slaughter. they simply are ice cold and must be urged to leave. but this does not work in an autocracy or - which is the same - in a streamlined one party system with a lot more agents than independent cops and where the leading agent is the actor.

so this kind of art is a lost ability.

instead the actors simply change the constitution to be able to act their whole lifetime. leaders of autocracies act with all the same intention: to lead their whole lifetime (in case the nation let them).

I understand. We are abandoned pets of some space traveling Aliens that left us on Earth to figure out how to live without the ways they cared for us before they packed up and left us on our own. We were just pets! Waaa I am crying, Waa waa waaaa.

The people who are the lead actors in the movies and the people who are the leaders in our community and country that were voted into office are just a bunch of unique cry babies who were pampered and given a stupendous title to make them feel proud of them self. By fitting the cry babies into the role pretending they are leaders, lawyers, doctors, and all actors pretending to be all of those other cry babies too.

LIKE ME! Oh, war, has shattered my young man dreams

Made me disabled, bitter and mean.

All of rest of the cry babies are just cry babies that didn't want to continue living in the rough, wild, having to pick their own food. Tired of eating the seeds off the ends off the stocks, tired of pulling the food off the tree branches, tired of pulling up a rooted plant up from the ground.

We all cry because having to even think about having to spend all day in the wild seems too hard. Too tedious and tiresome.

Ask any goat living in the mountains away from civilized cry babies why they avoid cities. Cities are filled with lazy goats crying for service. Waiting for the farmer and his wife to bring them their bowl of oats soaked in warm milk.

We cry babies cry all sorts of words that only keep us and others too from going out on their own and getting oats and other food to stuff themselves. Instead.

You know; we cry because we don't what to go outside, I don't want to get too far away from the warmth of the modern cave.

You know they don't want to go wandering around in the field in the open air either, they don't want to spend all day, afternoon until dusk, eating a little bite here and little bite there until their stomachs are full and have to go get some water either. They don't want to travel where the warm gentle breeze guides our senses during the changes in the Season anymore either.

They want to stay in their modern caves; just like I do.

If we were all real tough cookies living in the wild we might get lucky when a few females are lactating get some warm milk. Some of what is left after the babies are full. While the babies are playing for a moment until their next feeding time.

Oh! Those dry oats I ate sure settle in my tummy better with warm milk. That is already in my weary body from spending all morning and afternoon eating a bite here and a bite there.

Tame animals. All of us are just a bunch of tamed animals whose owners didn't have any emergency plan when we had more babies then they could manage and needed someone else to care for. We couldn't care for our self.

Or, if they died or suddenly had to move away they had to leave us to our own means. We're all alone! Wa wah waaaa!

Left without them grooming us with a brush, without anyone feeding us with a silver spoon, a bowl full of soaked oats in warm milk.

When our owners died we didn't even get sent to a new home. We just cried and cried and cried until someone stuffed some food in our mouths. Until someone figured out a way to continue pampering us while we got lonesome sickness and got sicker and sicker, aged much quicker, all because we miss our masters and mistresses like any pampered silly pets do. Must have been some Aliens from another planet that left us all behind here on Earth.

Maybe they just dumped us because we multiplied to so many more of us; they couldn't afford to keep us all. Or because they were in a hurry to find a new job on a different planet? WAaa waaa WAAA!

We've all been left this way; crying out. Shouting through our tears. We want to go with you! Take us with you.

Then someone said something else. That meant absolutely nothing to us! They cried "War! What is it good for?! Absolutely Nothing!"

We all got left behind by our owners.

Lyrics another crier cries to music
(After you read the lyrics you'd think that maybe the people who wrote the lyrics and the ones who sang these words to music actually had been in a real battle. Young men who dreams were shattered, bones broken and flesh torn, scars with memories of living life day to day frightened half to death.)
War, huh, yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, uhh
War, huh, yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it again, y'all
War, huh (good God)
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me, oh
War, I despise
'Cause it means destruction of innocent lives
War means tears to thousands of mother's eyes
When their sons go off to fight
And lose their lives
I said, war, huh (good God, y'all)
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, just say it again
War (whoa), huh (oh Lord)
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me
It ain't nothing but a heart-breaker
(War) Friend only to The Undertaker
Oh, war it's an enemy to all mankind
The thought of war blows my mind
War has caused unrest
Within the younger generation
Induction then destruction
Who wants to die? Oh
War, huh (good God y'all)
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it, say it, say it
War (uh-huh), huh (yeah, huh)
What is it good for?
It ain't nothing but a heart-breaker
(War) It's got one friend that's The Undertaker
Oh, war, has shattered many a young man's dreams
Made him disabled, bitter and mean

Life is much too short and precious
To spend fighting wars each day
War can't give life
It can only take it away, oh
War, huh (good God y'all)
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, say it again
War (whoa), huh (oh Lord)
What is it good for?
It ain't nothing but a heart breaker
(War) Friend only to The Undertaker, woo
Peace, love and understanding, tell me
Is there no place for them today?
They say we must fight to keep our freedom
But Lord knows there's got to be a better way, oh
War, huh (God y'all)
What is it good for? You tell me (nothing)
Say it, say it, say it, say it
War (good God), huh (now, huh)
What is it good for?
Stand up and shout it (nothing)
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Barrett Strong / Norman Whitfield
War lyrics © Royalty Network, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

You'd think that maybe the people who wrote the lyrics and the ones who sang these words to music actually had been in a real battle

• 4 weeks later...

One story I read came from the Ancient works which Britannica com claims were written in the last 30 Centuries suggests:

people just can't get War done correctly so they keep trying to do it correctly every so often. It is too Bad War always ends with FAILURE to GET IT CORRECT. The real person the other leader is trying to beat doesn't ever get killed. The people of the countries at War who aren't even involved lose their lives though, their livelihood, and their relatives get killed too though.

It's a crying shame the leaders who are in charge must have been born with brains that were underdeveloped and the doctors didn't do anything about it when they could have. They even have a name for the condition, "Down Syndrome".

The soldiers and the leaders who really want to fight must have some darn good reasons other than, that, they hate their neighbors for pillaging, plundering, abusing, and raping them.

I read the story about one such situation. I found it in the Britannica collection of ancient teaching methods mingled with other stories written back in the times before we were even a twinkle in our fathers eyes. A bunch of popular stories from a collection called "The GREAT CONVERSATION!" I don't claim it is all perfectly accurate any more than Britannica's people. They never posted either way about it's accuracy, just that a lot of people spent a good deal of time collecting any an all works. And just like the ancient religious leaders then didn't add all of the stories from their days. I suspect a lot of what they hid wasn't thought of as good for their followers to know about. Wouldn't want the simple readers of comic books of their day to wonder if there were machine long ago, 40,000 years or more, that served drinks and peanuts while flying to another place in them.

These days if the books with those kind of ideas were discovered and flying machines like that were mentioned nobody would think it mattered, In 200 BC it might have caused a lot of confusion. Supposing it was true though. Then all we people of Earth from a select group are restoring the past and hoping when we reach a certain point in tie we Finish with a Great Finally. Instead of have a War and make a BIG mess of everything so we would have to pick up the pieces and start ALL OVER AGAIN. It's taken a long time since the last time, when ever that was,

if these theoretical concepts I have ever was. You know we, had flying saucers and traveled around the world in minutes rather than on a slow super-sonic jet in hours.

Britannica's collection comes set up with a ten year study program. I found so many points of interest showing me where i could find where those stories had gotten their start. I imagine I could spend another Hundred Years studying. While I was, a book that was found they determined was 4000 years old came up on the Internet Archaeologist discoveries. No one can read it, so imagine all the people's claims as to who wrote. First suggestion was GOD! Next was our GOD, not your's. Then it's in such a strange language no one can read it.

I imagine it would be considered one to add to the classics for University studies.

In the long run; I learned that the collection of known knowledge is a show of just how often we humans repeat everything and anything. We are al most like a clock Almost just like the Earth going around the Sun 365 days or 12 months or 52 weeks. All also known as 1 year.

Oh the Story!?!

Lysistrata persuades the women of the warring cities to withhold sexual privileges from their husbands and lovers as a means of forcing the men to negotiate peace—a strategy, however, that inflames the battle between the sexes.

Don't read it! If you do you may realize why you keep getting into fiascos you can't explain to yourself. You might just realize, just like I did, the reason for all my aches and pains weren't growing pains. They were from getting knocked out and stomped on when I wasn't able to get out of their way, when Mother and Father were fighting, between sex times, before and after sex, and even after I was born 9 months later.

One story I read came from the Ancient works which extend over the last 30 Centuries. It suggests:

people just can't get War done correctly so they keep trying to do it correctly every so often. It is too Bad War always ends with FAILURE to GET IT CORRECT.

I read the story about one such situation. I found it in the Britannica collection of ancient teaching methods mingled with other stories written back in the times before we were even a twinkle in our fathers eyes. A bunch of popular stories from a collection called "The GREAT CONVERSATION!" I don't claim it is all perfectly accurate any more than Britannica's people. They never posted either way about it's accuracy, just that a lot of people spent a good deal of time collecting any an all works. And just like the ancient religious leaders then didn't add all of the stories from their days. I suspect a lot of what they hid wasn't thought of as good for their followers to know about. Wouldn't want the simple readers of comic books of their day to wonder if there were machine long ago, 40,000 years or more, that served drinks and peanuts while flying to another place in them.

These days if the books with those kind of ideas were discovered and flying machines like that were mentioned nobody would think it mattered, In 200 BC it might have caused a lot of confusion. Supposing it was true though. Then all we people of Earth from a select group are restoring the past and hoping when we reach a certain point in tie we Finish with a Great Finally. Instead of have a War and make a BIG mess of everything so we would have to pick up the pieces and start ALL OVER AGAIN. It's taken a long time since the last time, when ever that was,

if these theoretical concepts I have ever was. You know we, had flying saucers and traveled around the world in minutes rather than on a slow super-sonic jet in hours.

Britannica's collection comes set up with a ten year study program. I found so many points of interest showing me where i could find where those stories had gotten their start. I imagine I could spend another Hundred Years studying. While I was, a book that was found they determined was 4000 years old came up on the Internet Archaeologist discoveries. No one can read it, so imagine all the people's claims as to who wrote. First suggestion was GOD! Next was our GOD, not your's. Then it's in such a strange language no one can read it.

I imagine it would be considered one to add to the classics for University studies.

In the long run; I learned that the collection of known knowledge is a show of just how often we humans repeat everything and anything. We are al most like a clock Almost just like the Earth going around the Sun 365 days or 12 months or 52 weeks. All also known as 1 year.

Oh the Story!?!

Lysistrata persuades the women of the warring cities to withhold sexual privileges from their husbands and lovers as a means of forcing the men to negotiate peace—a strategy, however, that inflames the battle between the sexes.

Don't read it! If you do you may realize why you keep getting into fiascos you can't explain to yourself. You might just realize, just like I did, the reason for all my aches and pains weren't growing pains. They were from getting knocked out and stomped on when I wasn't able to get out of their way, when Mother and Father were fighting, between sex times, before and after sex, and even after I was born 9 months later.

One story I read came from the Ancient works which extend over the last 30 Centuries. It suggests:

people just can't get War done correctly so they keep trying to do it correctly every so often. It is too Bad War always ends with FAILURE to GET IT CORRECT.

Oh the Story!?!

Without reading too much here (sorry op), I'd say we're all already actors on the stage of life. And since we 'actors' are greedy and envious at times due to human nature, only respect keeps us/them not taking from others. And... the only way to get respect is through doubt (doubt that they can take your stuff) or fear (fear that they even trying will end very badly for them). So... to answer the question as succinctly as possible; "There will always be wars and rumors of war" - source redacted due to rules.