Regular Crashes, load times messed up

JainaSolo25

I recently installed a decent number of mods, although I'm not entirely sure which ones were the recent additions. Before it, things worked fine, especially after the thing which disabled all the loading screen animations. Now the game often doesn't start properly, crashes during gameplay on a regular basis (especially when moving between areas or fast traveling. I've had it crash while fast traveling to the same location like 4 times in a row before I gave up and fast traveled to a nearby location). It's anywhere from every 2 to 15 minutes, and the game also has a fair amount of lag in a lot of areas. I disabled NPCs travel, A Little Bit of Green, True Storms, and Illuminated Billboard things in hopes that would help.

I currently have (bolded are the newer ones)

Achievements v1-0-5 (to have achievements with mods)
All-In-One Better Mod Descriptions

Baby don't run away (Merchants won't leave stores randomly for good)

Better Armory Mod

Better Junk Fences

Better Locational Damage

Better Settlers v2.0 DLC Master FOMOD

Better Signs for Workshop Vendor Counters

Brighter Settlement Lights v1.2

Carry Weight Modifications - NMM Installer - Default and Bonus Carry Weight

CleanSettlements-Clean Vendors

Companion Infinite Ammo - SINGLE

Easy Lockpicking

Fallout 4 Enhanced Color Correction - F4ECC - 1.2

F4SE

Faster Terminal Displays (20x) Creation Kit Version

Faster Workshop 1.1

Fixed Alpha Maps

FogOut

Full Dialogue Interface etc etc + LOOKUP FAILED fix

Functional Displays etc etc

Glowing Bobbleheads NMM Fomod Install

High FPS Physics Fix

Immersive Vendors

Improved Map with Visible Roads 2.0

Items Weightless - Aid-Misc-Junk

Longer Power Lines x3

Loot Detector (ESP for NMM)
No Aggro Impact Landing

Place Everywhere - Place etc

Scrap Everything 2.5.5

Settlement Supplies Expanded

Spring Cleaning 2.05

This Settlement Does Not Need Your Help etc...

Trove - Immersive Caps Stashes

Uncapped Settlement Surplus

Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch

Vendor Caps

Visible Companion Affinity v4.141 EN

Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice

We Are The Minutemen

Workshop Framework

If anyone has any ideas what could be going wrong, I would greatly appreciate it. The game is becoming unplayable and I would like to actually finish my first run at some point so I don't regret it.

I have not. I use the Nexus Mods manager so load order should be automatically assigned in the best way, right?
The one error that does keep coming up is missing masters for the scrap everything, the ESL things. I don't know what that means but could this be the source of the problem?

I can try it on a fresh save but I definitely have no interest in replaying from the start. The way the game behaves when opening it makes me think the issue is with the mods and not a corrupted save cause even opening the game becomes problematic.

Edited by JainaSolo25

If you are using NMM, then, I think you have to manually run LOOT. If you are using Vortex, it automagically deals with load order.

I'm using Vortex. What are NMM and LOOT?

Vortex should automatically sort your load order then. Are you getting any notifications from Vortex about problems?

NMM is Nexus Mod Manager. It was replaced by Vortex. Loot is the rules-based load order tool, vortex just does it, you had to tell NMM to do it. :D

scrap everything is a mess of mod and a potential risk to destroy your performance and your game if do not know exactly what you can do and destroy with it.

if you love stable gameplay and you do not know exactly what previs precombines are and what they do - just avoid these kind of mods not working together with activated previs/precombines!

if you ignore the warnings feel free to destroy your game and learn it the hard way.

check Fallout ini files for bUseCombinedObjects=1 and bUsePreCreatedSCOL=1 (activated)

this should prevent you from accidentally scrapping the wrong objects and give you best possible performance

a "missing master" message is always a reason to expect ctd and instability.

You should NOT have Spring Cleaning in your load order - period.

You'd need to start a new game to get rid of that.

That mod was made well before the whole "Previs" and "Precombine" information was better understood.

------

Scrap Everything - that should be used in moderation - but ONLY if you know what you are doing.

------

Beyond that, I'd defer to others.