Cloudflare DDoS page preventing log-in.

BlueGunk

Home PC, Win 10. Chrome and Edge are stalled on the Cloudflare security check. I had access to Nexus on Friday morning, from Friday lunch onwards, I cannot log in.

Yes, I am aware of the purpose and checks used by Cloudflare. I have read your stickied Cloudflare page as well.

I have: scanned PC with both AVG and Malwarebytes (subscriptions), removed all Chrome extensions, cleaned browser cache, deleted cookies, tried incognito page, tried VPN, made an exception in my paid-for AVG for Nexus Web Pages, restarted my router, reinstalled Chrome, removed the cookies again....

MS Edge has the same issue. Opera can log in. Which is weird.

What more can I do?

I am consulting with Google on the problem.

Thanks.

UPDATE: from Google advice, the answer is to do a hard reset of Chrome, in other words delete the little (rude word) using Control Panel, and completely reinstall it. As per below:

Lets try the following.
Chrome Hard Reset
Follow the steps below to uninstall Google Chrome:
1. Go to your software list, and uninstall Google Chrome from the list
2. Go to this location: C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Google\ C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\
3. And delete that "Chrome" folder (for both locations, if there is a Chrome folder)
4. Restart your computer
5. Install Google Chrome from www.google.com/chrome

This may be useful to others in this situation, so I hope the mods leave this in place!

This was happening to me yesterday morning with the Skyrim and Skyrim Special Edition pages when using both Edge and Chrome. I was able to get in eventually (left tab up while in the forums). But if I left the site and tried to come back, it would happen again. I chalked it up to a Cloudflare issue.

I have not had this happen as of yet today.

That's interesting to know I was not the only one. Thanks. At least I am OK now with my Chrome Browser. Just having happy memories of Netscape...