What if ESO had an offline mode?

billyro

yeah pretty much. Too early to say about the F2P, I think the reception by the console crowd be the decider. I agree the other offerings on the PC are daunting for the game. But it isn't a PC mmo imo.

The whole game is very much designed for consoles. There is a reason you don't need a razor naga to play ESO...

If the console crowd lap it up, they will sustain it for at least a couple years on the current model.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no MMO will ever use that much hotkeys ever again. go look at other MMOs coming out on PC only all of them have limited hotkeys.

you needed at least 20 keybinds for high level PVP on WoW on some class it could reach 30s even 40. you have 8 on every class in GW2.

TES:O would benefit from 2-3 more keybinds

And none of that has anything to do with them targeting controllers as the primary interface. WoW is irrelevant to the discussion as it isn't for consoles. The game you should bring up is FF XIV as it does mmo on a console.

Maybe if the PC players are the cash cows and the console games aren't eating it up things will change. Until then it's going to be focused on the console and that means he interface needs to be ergonomic on a controller.

And none of that has anything to do with them targeting controllers as the primary interface.

then why won't a controller work on PC version? many things will change within the first year like all MMOs and I'm betting on the game getting changes because i want a PVP server.

And none of that has anything to do with them targeting controllers as the primary interface.

then why won't a controller work on PC version? many things will change within the first year like all MMOs and I'm betting on the game getting changes because i want a PVP server.

Why are you asking why wont a controller work on the PC version? You should be asking why won't they target keyboard and mouse input on the console version...