4gb memory patch (ENBoost is broken)

Pentiman666

enboost has broken and "forcevrammemory" no longer works. i was hoping if someone could make a patch with something else like fallout new vegas. theres a patch for fnv that is an exe. i was hoping someone could make something similar for fo4

Fallout 4 is a 64 bit application, so it is already "large address aware". If some aspect of enboost isn't working, have you tried reinstalling it?

enboost has broken and "forcevrammemory" no longer works. i was hoping if someone could make a patch with something else like fallout new vegas. theres a patch for fnv that is an exe. i was hoping someone could make something similar for fo4

Fallout 4 is a 64 bit application, so it is already "large address aware". If some aspect of enboost isn't working, have you tried reinstalling it?

ive not only tried reinstalling it but ive tried using different versions of ENB.

Basically he wants to force the game to use more of his graphics card's onboard video ram.

Unclear why though, setting more vram is only useful for really huge textures or absurd numbers of them and the game will already ask for as much as it can, setting more doesn't make it go faster.

It's not these ones is it?

v0.468: Added parameters for game volumetric fog near mountains and intensity of game rays. Added wireframe visualization to profiler category of editor. Fixed bloom bug if RenderTarget1024 is used in the lens shader. Fixed reflection flickering of the puddles. Added GAMELENSFLARE category. Removed ForceVideoMemorySize and VideoMemorySizeMb parameters from enblocal.ini as not required with latest game version.