Video Policies

MFcypher

I've been posting mod showcase videos on Nexus for a short time now. I have a few videos I haven't posted yet that contain a bikini mod or two that I downloaded from Nexus. If I were to post any of these videos that contain a bikini mod (no actual nudity), will that fall under the same category as nudity and potentially get me banned?

Thanks in advance.

Adult Content Guidelines ... note that many body texture replacers/bodysliders/etc can put nipple textures outside of the no go zones shown in the guidelines. Meet the 'spirit of the law' and you will be on far thicker ice than if you focus on the 'letter of the law'.

We're just talking about swimsuit bikinis that you would see at the public swimming pool. There's a notation when posting videos that says not to post videos with characters wearing next to nothing. A bikini may be considered next to nothing and I just want to make sure I don't get banned because of an NPC wearing a bikini in one of my videos.

And usually if it does go to far you'll just have the video removed and a note sent to you explaining why. Even a Formal Warning usually requires several infractions so I wouldn't expect an immediate ban is a concern.

Unless you decide to be a deliberate pain in the.

And usually if it does go to far you'll just have the video removed and a note sent to you explaining why. Even a Formal Warning usually requires several infractions so I wouldn't expect an immediate ban is a concern.

Unless you decide to be a deliberate pain in the.

Or post something truly out of line with the guidelines....

Generally, if it is something you could watch at work, it isn't an issue here either. So long as all the important bits are covered... shouldn't be an issue.