WHERE are the Default Style Scss files?

HadToRegister

For the love of God, where are the default CSS styles?

Compact and
Contrast

Because I need to compare them to the CLONED Styles from these, because once I clone DEFAULT or COMPACT, and I have to hit APPLY, then the SCSS gets Altered and becomes TWO ROWS in the Toolbar.

This is getting ridiculous

Vortex doesn't even Manage the Themes properly, it refuses to actually REMOVE/DELETE the Themes I tell it to Remove, and just leaves them in the Vortex\themes folder so I have to manually delete them
It will ADD the theme, but Vortex refuses to Remove it, it just lies about Removing the theme, and just leaves it in the drop down list, and in the folder.

I am trying to compare the COMPACT theme (which has a SINGLE ROW of Tools in the Toolbar at the top.
But when I clone it, I have to hit APPLY in order to edit the CSS, the problem is, once I hit APPLY, the toolbar becomes a DOUBLE ROW of TOols, that I have been complaining about, which prevents me from ever using and cloning the COMPACT theme.

Since I cannot find the actual Default Compact theme, because the default themes do not exist in the THEMES folder, where are they so I can bring the original, and the clone and compare them side by side in the program Beyond Compare and see WHY Vortex keeps changing the single row of tools to a double row.

I've removed the Snippets Extension because that's just turns everything into a complete mess, and doesn't do what I want it to do anyway.

COMPACT DEFAULT:
compact-1.jpg

COMPACT CLONE after hitting APPLY (because you have to in order for a SCSS to exist to be able to edit)
Compact-2.jpg