End of year network review

Dark0ne

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #10908253.

Dude, if ya want an Idea just how Frustrating it would be, just look at the Nexus Site States at the bottom of page... than imagine than only 1/4 of the total registered Members are doing the complaining (estimating High there, to be save). Even that is a nightmare in it self.

These people are Working mericals (?), And Most people just can't grasp that...

Happy New Year!

It took me a few times to get in, had to deal with some busy servers, got a couple gateway errors. Had to restart NMM a couple times.

Finally got almost a GB of free mods and updates.

Couldn't be more thankful for the Nexus. Hope the new year is less frustrating and more relaxing for all of you.

Is it possible, that the site registration process has a problem once again? I noticed two people on YouTube reporting the following issue while trying to create an account:

An error occured with the SQL server:

mySQL query error: ALTER TABLE ibf_pfields_content ADD field_1 text NULL

This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

To be exact, they posted that error messages

and

That said, happy new year everyone!

Edited by pStyl3

In response to post #10936131.

<div>Exactly, what's that? Should I normally login?</div>

Edit: And we are back. :)

Edit #2: Happy New Year!

Edit #3: cPanel again. Edited by starfis

As I'm new to the nexus, I didn't realize the past history or the troubles that were entailed. All I know is that I've enjoyed this site very much and it has made playing Skyrim a lot more fun for me. It has taken me several months just to download the mods I wanted and to overcome the major learning curve of how to manipulate the system to get to where I wanted to be. All of this was enjoyable for me and I want to thank you for making it available. As the old Indian in says...."Endeavor To Persevere" given enough time and money anything is possible and I think you are doing a good job from my perspective.