Purified Water is different

Ankhras85

I so much enjoy quite a lot of mods, but i ask myself - why are there so many recipes (gun powder, healing stuff, etc.) that can only be crafted with purified water cans.

ist there anyone that feels like diving into this, because im just baad at technical things (i can use a real wacker, but it wont help)...

and i cant craft more than two aluminium water cans, becuse then they start to self-consume until every scrap of aluminium is wasted and there only 1 or 2 can left, because they just scrapped the other cans beforehand.

at the moment i cant even fill those cans, which feels really sad because i need it to get rid of radiation...

I added a mod-list, maybe there is an issue.

i searched for any mod handling this, i took a quick search through this forum and asked dr. google, but did not find an answer or solution. I need some wasteland justice, i guess.

Regards, Ankhras85

if you have powered water pumps running at higher capacity than your settelment needs it will automatically add purified water to your settlement workshop inventory, from the excess.

if the water excess is a lot and you are gone for a while it can be quite a few purified waters that are added.

In the unmodded game, there are limits to how much excess resources you can have layin' about. Water is one of those. I know there is a calculation for the max value, before it stops producing, but, I don't recall what that was. That said, there ARE mods out there that remove limits on gathered/produced resources.... So, if you produce a boatload of water.... and are gone for a few days, you will have several boatloads of water. :D

You have to look at the relationship Bethesda created.

Purified Water vs Dirty Water is the same relationship between Crops and "Wild" crops.

The latter in both cases are rarely if ever used in a recipe, for obvious reasons.

Are you using FO4Edit? If not you should be.

It will highlight conflicts in the .ESP(.ESL) between mods.

Hello, Guys. I Spent 2 Days Fixing my Mods and Loadorder after switching from NMM to MO2. That is a difference like hell. Now i was able to sort that problem out due to F*****-up loadorder. Its alle fine now and everything works as i want. I guess :) - just started playing.

Just one thing: This Mod-Variety and awesome support for this absolute great content ist just AWSME!!! Thanks to all Modders!!!

From my Side, Topic can be closed :-)

Hello, Guys. I Spent 2 Days Fixing my Mods and Loadorder after switching from NMM to MO2. That is a difference like hell. Now i was able to sort that problem out due to F*****-up loadorder. Its alle fine now and everything works as i want. I guess :smile: - just started playing.

congratulations for the decision to switch to mo2. i'm sure you won't regret it!