Collections Issue:

svanyali

So how do I have a Collection first download all the mods, then install all the mods? Because downloading while installing has been a restarting nightmare along with many of the mods refusing to install which stalls the download process and Visa Versa. If not could that be added to where we click download rather than install on the Nexus Collection page, then once all mods for that collection are downloaded it'll prompt an installing message?

The system is not designed to work this way. If you're having problems installing it's either an issue in your setup or an issue with the Collection you're trying to use.

Not my setup for sure could be the few collections I have had but their all the same. Nonetheless an option for this would be nice.

This has popped up a few times lately and it's almost always the user's network setup.

One user reported restarting their router fixed the issue.

I know Nexus and Vortex has issues and Vortex needs to be restarted at times, but with every collection I have used I have had to restart Vortex to fix the issue only to have the install break the download or the download break the install. Design flaw of doing both at once, starting to wonder if paying premium is even worth it outside of uncapped downloads which is still capped by the way. As single downloading the files for a collection then after their all downloaded the collections do just fine. I wonder why, if it's my internet or my pc setup. A setting on Vortex/Nexus would help resolve this issue for those paying premium allowing us to change it from doing both to doing downloads then once the downloads are done. Then we should install, makes it a lot more stable and convenient.

This has popped up a few times lately and it's almost always the user's network setup.

One user reported restarting their router fixed the issue.

I know Nexus and Vortex has issues and Vortex needs to be restarted at times, but with every collection I have used I have had to restart Vortex to fix the issue only to have the install break the download or the download break the install. Design flaw of doing both at once, starting to wonder if paying premium is even worth it outside of uncapped downloads which is still capped by the way. As single downloading the files for a collection then after their all downloaded the collections do just fine. I wonder why, if it's my internet or my pc setup. A setting on Vortex/Nexus would help resolve this issue for those paying premium allowing us to change it from doing both to doing downloads then once the downloads are done. Then we should install, makes it a lot more stable and convenient.

This actually seems like a reasonable idea.....