Are You A Fan?

Mavrosh

I there anyone out there that you are a fan of? Like some actor or band or musician... maybe a politician?

(To define it a bit better, if it is a band, you for example have every single CD and do not miss a concert or if it is an actor / actress, you have seen every movie, go to the cinema, collect DVDs... things like this. :) hese have just been examples.)

I personally have two favourite bands that I own every CD, live DVD of, also have seen both live regularely. They are "Deine Lakaien" and "Rammstein".

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Erdmaennchen/DeineLakaien_aprilskies.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Erdmaennchen/rammstein1.jpg

I also have an actor that I guess I have seen every movie with, or at least most, I should check the filmography again, it is the australian actor Sam Worthington.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/Erdmaennchen/Sam_Worthington_18611d.jpg

Ok, now that I have dropped my pants, who are you a fan of? Be honest please.

I'm a fan of nothing as I detest being a fan, I think that such kind of devotion humiliates me (I'm really arrogant and bitchy, you see :) ). There are things I like really much, of course, but I never like EVERYTHING about them, though I don't let downsides to spoil everything for me as well. Is this answer satisfactory? :)

Edit: Oh, and Oblivion is not the part of those things. Thought it is important, since we're here, after all :)

I can't say I'm a fan of something in particular, but I'm a man who likes beautiful things like works of art, good music- any genre, concerts for fun, footbal for the beauty of the game, stuff like this. I can dedicate myself to something/someone entirely, but not for long periods of time. I also like to try new things from time to time.

Good topic Mavrosh +1 ;)

p

#1 fan of Jey-Jey :whistling:

The greatest electro dancer ever!!!

Here are some videos :D

Jey-Jey Dance 2 (very old...2 years)

JEY JEY , KHRISS ELECTRO DANCE IN RUSSIA !! (he's the one with the black track pants and black shirt...)

(Same as before....black pants and black shirt...)

And another one :D

New ElectroStyle Chorégraphe KEN et Jey Jey (Black shirt :P)

So....this is my idol :sweat:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Maafiaman

I'm a fan of nothing as I detest being a fan, I think that such kind of devotion humiliates me (I'm really arrogant and bitchy, you see :) ). There are things I like really much, of course, but I never like EVERYTHING about them, though I don't let downsides to spoil everything for me as well. Is this answer satisfactory? :)

Edit: Oh, and Oblivion is not the part of those things. Thought it is important, since we're here, after all :)

Hahaha, well although I really like the things I mentioned I am not a groupie or anything. But I for sure enjoy what these people do... And... ummm... for sure I would not kick this actor out of my bed, but that is because he is attractive and not because of his fame. ;) Ummm... seriously, I can understand your point though and I apreciate your honest answer. Also there is nothing wrong with being arrogant and bitchy sometimes... :P

Wooo, Maafiaman, this guy knows how to move. I cannot relate to all of this at all but I can surely see that he has got talent! :)

Yeah, but back to topic...

(Did I just really post this all? ;P)

I'm a fan of the Principality of Zeon, The Zanscare Empire, and I suppose the Earth Federation, too. I tend to look go out and get the DVDs and associated Gunpla.

Fan of anime in general and in particular various titles like Akira, Spirited Away, Bebop Cowboy and Ghost in the Shell.

Fan of computer games liks Oblivion, Fallout 3, Sims 2 and a few others, some of them quite old.

Fan of oriental exercises.

Fan of a whole lot of bands and singers from the Beatles to Matchbox 20, the Four Seasons, Diksy Chicks, Simon and Garfunkle and much else. No favourite genre but just what I like in particular but don't like so much Country and Western.

Fan of various artists both traditional and modern.