my beloved dog

Starltavares

I dont know much about modding but i follow instructions well if anyone could point me in the right direction or could give me instructions on how i could make a mod of my deceased dog i love her and miss her so much i want to be able to bring her back to life in this game as a follower i see that it can be done while looking at other mods that have been made for that purpose and my heart goes out to those who have lost there dogs as well and have made these beautiful mods of there deceased pets making a mod to bring them back to life in skyrim is such a good idea my dog was like my child and there isnt a day that goes by that i dont think of her if anyone could take the time to help me understand how to make this happen i would be so greatful and so appreciative of this

thank you :confused:

You should have better luck posting in the forums for Skyrim:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?c=411,419

Hope somebody there will help you....

Having that friend of yours in your game might be easy as pie. First check to see if anyone else has a mod with the body style of your dog. That will reduce your task to just adding color and the face of yours onto the picture.

I wonder if you might find someone who can help you with using the software tools, so you don't have to spend a great deal of time learning them?

Having that friend of yours in your game might be easy as pie. First check to see if anyone else has a mod with the body style of your dog. That will reduce your task to just adding color and the face of yours onto the picture.

I wonder if you might find someone who can help you with using the software tools, so you don't have to spend a great deal of time learning them?

ya i dont know anyone who could do that for me