Zippy Zip-A-Long

Maharg67

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt9/Dragonpen61/Patterns%20One/PATTERN-IT-00003-1.jpg

Edited by Maharg67

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to state that I am truly at a crossroads right here and now in my life. :wallbash:

I remember when she smiled at me :banana: :)

Have you seen them in the dark inside the shadow?

They stalk you but you can never quite manage to see them, hear them or otherwise define or target them .

:whoops: :whistling: :starwars: :bunny:

Hmmm...roaches? lol Nah but seriously...emotions? No...demons...

A MERRY DC WASTELANDS XMAS

Father Xmas shot through the sky above the DC Wastelands and his vertisleigh roared with power as he shot around a skyscraper. Three evil black Enclave fighter-vertibirds were trying to shoot him down because President Eden wanted all the Children's presents for himself. What a cad! They shot smart-missiles at him that promptly turned into surprised looking Xmas turkeys who luckily had turkey adjusted parachutes.

Brothers/Sisters of Steel had put out steel stocking for their Children of Steel. Now they raced to save Santa as their AA-laser batteries opened up from the DC Citadel. Laser beams spat through the sky but turned into beautiful rainbow effects with no damage.

Santa laughed and his 'ho ho ho' filled the DC Wastelands. He would not have any death. No, he pressed a lever and giftbots, like eyebots but with claws carefully carrying gifts, shot out to start delivering presents to all.

The vertibirds turned and went back to base for President Eden suddenly realised he wanted a new computer subprogram for Xmas, which meant he would have to leave Santa alone.

A nasty trio of raiders held up their bloody ragged stockings hopefully and wished for fine whiskey, cigars and gold plated pistols.

Ho ho ho and a merry old Fallout Xmas to one and all.

Edited by Maharg67

Super Mutants the Musical

The voice of the Super Mutant Bard (a behemoth) soared out over the bleak hills as he stood upon a big flat topped boulder on the very peak of one great hill. He spread his arms out to the sky as he sang.

“Can’t anybody feel sorrow for a poor Super Mutant soul?”

“Can’t anybody tell we didn’t choose to be this way?”

“Can’t anybody see that if we bash in your head, that deep inside we…”

The Brothers of Steel Chorus broke in then from where they stood almost shiny on top of another hill.

“Super Mutants, as dumb as a brick!”

“Super Mutants, bigger than a brick s**** house!”

“And nastier than a sack full of wolverines!”

Super Mutant Bard, again:

The Super Mutants Chorus added their bit.

“Super Mutants, hammer bash crash!”

“Super Mutants, blast bang boom!”

“Super Mutants, crack snap kill!”

Super Mutant Bard!

The Brothers of Steel Chorus!

“Oh we love to kill a Super Mutant!”

“Oh yes we really do!”

“We love the smell of burning Super Mutant in the morning!”

Super Mutant Bard!

“Really don’t give a damn!”

As you leave the theatre please don’t forget to buy our bargain priced Super Mutants the Musical coffee cups, Tshirts and tea towels, just $100 each plus tax.

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt9/Dragonpen61/Forum%20Additives/Photo-One/ph-0033-1.jpg

Kitten that almost blended in with the jumper. LOL to my lost kitten friend who like to sleep curled up on my shoulder.[/size][/center]

Dear Santa, I know it is late for this year so can I have for next year:

a gold plated atomic electric duel motorised Lambagini Cookerarchi with a 100 CD stack player and hoverjets

Lilly Allan to sing to me in my lounge room

a TARDIS like bedroom that is one thousand times bigger inside than outside (this way I just might be able to fit in all of my junk)

Dana Scully to go hunt aliens with me

$1,000,000,000 in a mixture of Australian Dollars, US Dollars and gold bullion (you can add stuff like rare artworks and really big diamonds if you wish)

Fonzi's coolest leather jacket

An 'I'm too sexy for this Tshirt' type Tshirt made of finest hemp cloth

Ayers Rock as my pet rock

super powers like X-ray vision (which I only want for the most purest of moral reasons of course, I swear it 's true.), the ability to fly and to magically duplicate things

A mirror that will show that I am fantastically handsome looking (any normal mirror plus some dillusion should do the trick.)

A Dorian Grey type magical painting except knowing how boring my life is the painting will remain quite normal looking

A hundred beautiful sexy women (except that its been so long I can't remember what comes next).

To be added to in future

Edited by Maharg67