I lost my outposts...

tomomi1922

I have only created 5 outposts so far. There are 2 ways to find outposts: they have outpost icons on star map, and they show up in crew list to assign crews to. It should be easy to find my outposts to go back to. There are landing spots with my outpost names on it.

Except ... I can't seem to find my landing spots anymore. The icon is still on the star map of the system, and of the planet. But once I zoom into the planet, there is no landing spot. My crews are still assigned to these outposts.

What do I do?

It should show up like any other POI, might be on the far side of the planet as well....

They won't show up in your Outposts list, unless you have crew stations built there already. (can't assign crew without 'em.)

It should. I haven't played with outpost long but I know there should be a POI. But this is the problem, the POI is missing. There are still other POI like random spacer's bases or old POIs that I used to scout for resources. But the actual POI to my Outpost, gone!

The outposts are still available for my crews to be assigned to.

It should show up like any other POI, might be on the far side of the planet as well....

They won't show up in your Outposts list, unless you have crew stations built there already. (can't assign crew without 'em.)

It should. I haven't played with outpost long but I know there should be a POI. But this is the problem, the POI is missing. There are still other POI like random spacer's bases or old POIs that I used to scout for resources. But the actual POI to my Outpost, gone!

The outposts are still available for my crews to be assigned to.

Ok, that's just weird. :D Did you report that one to Beth?