Scrapping things

draytalon

Ok, I have been using Scrap Everything mod, but apparently this mod has been the crux of my CTD's all the time. So tested the theory, played the game with the mod, crashed at Lexington or as I try to fast travel. New game with the mod disabled, no CTD. Now my question, is there a mod that lets you delete the things in your sanctuary home, the fireplace, kitchen units, bathroom stuff, all the tile pieces and leaves without breaking pre combines, also all the leaves and trash in the streets that wont cause CTD's. 

There are mods that can allow you to delete some trash items, like leaves and bramble, but anything that is part of a precombine is going to cause some problems.

You definitely need to make sure you didn't use the INI option that breaks precombines all over the Commonwealth.

And you have to be careful of some things, like the fireplace, that have stuff added to them.  The fireplace has an idle marker for Dogmeat, I believe, so deleting it can cause issues...or so I've heard.

Yes you are correct, deleting these will cause issue's. No matter, scrapping stuff was just to make the place look better. Will not play with them now.