Construction Set Wiki Destroyed??

GamerRick

1 hour ago, AndalayBay said:

How? If you click on their name, it prompts you to log in. Their names look real, not forum display names. I just went to wiki.bethesda.net and that only has an option to log in, no option to create an account. I guess I'll try contacting shadeMe to see if he can help.

I have just opened a support ticket on Bethesda website: https://help.bethesda.net/#en/incident/id/25133399 (don't know if you can see the ticket, but at least you see the website address). I asked how we can log in to the Wiki since the login page is broken. We'll see what they have to say about it. (Not holding my breath here, to be honest.)

6 hours ago, LenaWolfBravil said:

I have just opened a support ticket on Bethesda website: https://help.bethesda.net/#en/incident/id/25133399 (don't know if you can see the ticket, but at least you see the website address). I asked how we can log in to the Wiki since the login page is broken. We'll see what they have to say about it. (Not holding my breath here, to be honest.)

I also sent a note to shadeMe. It indicated that he had made some edits just before the change so I'm hoping he has some contacts.

7 hours ago, AndalayBay said:

I also sent a note to shadeMe. It indicated that he had made some edits just before the change so I'm hoping he has some contacts.

That might be our only lead then. I just had a reply from Bethesda - they are not managing the CS Wiki. So I wonder who is and how to contact them... 🤨

6 hours ago, LenaWolfBravil said:

That might be our only lead then. I just had a reply from Bethesda - they are not managing the CS Wiki. So I wonder who is and how to contact them... 🤨

That's odd. shadeMe suggested pinging Cartogriff on the Bethesda discord. Would you mind doing that? I really don't like Discord. There's someone with a similar name here, but I don't know if it's the same person.

3 minutes ago, AndalayBay said:

That's odd. shadeMe suggested pinging Cartogriff on the Bethesda discord. Would you mind doing that? I really don't like Discord. There's someone with a similar name here, but I don't know if it's the same person.

I'm like you... I don't even have access to Bethesda Discord... I simply used their website.

Just now, LenaWolfBravil said:

I'm like you... I don't even have access to Bethesda Discord... I simply used their website.

Why oh why oh why did Bethesda get rid of their forums... I at least have an account. I'll check it out.

Hi folks, as others have noted, all of our editor wikis were migrated to new tech. With migrations like this, formatting issues are often unavoidable - this was anticipated, and as editing opens up fixing this will be one of our priorities.

Regarding editing, account registration is currently disabled. Due to the issues the old wikis had with spam, we want to ensure additional safeguards on accounts and editing before this is enabled. To set expectations, editing will start small, and is expected to initially roll out just for the Skyrim & FO4 CK wiki. We want to figure out what works best while focused on a contained environment.

If you want to keep an eye on our wiki updates, we'll be posting them on the BGS discord.

• 3 weeks later...