Construction Set Wiki Destroyed??

GamerRick

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some issues cropped up, and the wikis had to be taken down for backend maintenance.

Fixing these won't impact the content itself, including the errors introduced by migration. But, once resolved we'll be able to focus on getting the account system setup. Our priority remains fixing the Skyrim and FO4 wikis first, but we do want to get to everything.

I don't have an ETA on any of this. But CK Wiki announcements are made in the #modding-news channel of the BGS Discord server.

19 hours ago, Cartogriffi said:

Some issues cropped up, and the wikis had to be taken down for backend maintenance.

Fixing these won't impact the content itself, including the errors introduced by migration. But, once resolved we'll be able to focus on getting the account system setup. Our priority remains fixing the Skyrim and FO4 wikis first, but we do want to get to everything.

I don't have an ETA on any of this. But CK Wiki announcements are made in the #modding-news channel of the BGS Discord server.

Is there any way we can view the wiki? I've had a lot of stuff I need to look up lately.