The super secret underground Club Forum lounge

niphilim222

Hey all patrons of the Nexus and fellow members alike, this club is super secret and exclusive solely to the lounge, anyone willing to help with the with the decorating will be granted super secret access to the arcade lounge in the basement. Have fun everyone and welcome. All shall act to High exclusivity with a tint of evil. Mua HA HA HA HA

This Club will change you. 

• 4 weeks later...

OK I'm good at decorating. Had tons of practice. Where do you want the paint exactly? And this club is so super secret that no one knows about it and it's kind of empty...

Maybe it's like that house in Cheydinhal that no one talks about... 

20 hours ago, zixi said:

OK I'm good at decorating. Had tons of practice. Where do you want the paint exactly? And this club is so super secret that no one knows about it and it's kind of empty...

Maybe it's like that house in Cheydinhal that no one talks about... 

People talk about it then tend to suicide or die by accident for an unknown reason. ^_^

Hmm its underground, kind of.. Meaning who types here is already part of it. MUA HA HA HA hrrm sorry. No one dies, just not right away, maybe natural death at old age lol. What's good having a club when everyone dies. I mean look at my profile picture its to part of this club lol.

8 hours ago, niphilim222 said:

No one dies

Well, that's a relief. I intend to live forever. So far, so good. 

"Is there anybody there?" said the traveller

Knocking on the forum door.

While Arvak nibbled ghostly grasses

On the virtual forest floor.

Which? Stay in the basement or laugh hysterically? Or both I guess. It might not be an exclusive or... Don't stay in the basement to the exclusion of the occasional bit of sunlight. Unless you're a vampire. Then basement is good.