How do we see which mods that actually are activated?

Pellape

I did install a cuple of mods I want to use, like one that fixes the leveled list to scale with the player and another mod that fixes the perks but how can we see that they are actually running?  I do use SFSE and I read about so many that do not get plugins.txt to work and right now, I do not have a single clue about if those 2 mods runs or not at all. I will otice later if the enemies really scale up with the player but still, i do wanna have some control of stuff like this.  😉

esp/esm and these ones from plugins.txt:

# This file is used by Starfield to keep track of your downloaded content. (You HAVE to keep a # on the first line here)
*BlueprintShips-Starfield.esm
*LevelScaling.esm
*SkillFixes.esm
*StarfieldCommunityPatch.esm

I do not even know if  they are running or not. If we have a house mod, then I can go to the location and see if there is a house there or if  it is an item mod, lets say a weapon, I can try to add  the wepon to my inventory with additem to see that it is  working but I do not have a clue how to see if  those 4 esm files is in game or not.

Good tips. Well after a crash yesterday, I did get a message when I tried to load a save that it relyd on 3 mods. I do not know if thenlevellist really works as critters at my current planet are lvl 25 and my chat is lvl 5, so I bet the list is not complete or it does not work

1 hour ago, LarannKiar said:

I usually don't promote mods or tools I made but.. if you have SFSE, Report Load Order Info does exactly this. It can show and export the list of mods loaded by the engine.

You are a legend.  I was having a crash issue this past weekend because of load order.  I managed to sort it out, but would be so much easier if I had an idea before swapping things around.