Vortex load order support for Cyberpunk 2077

immunetosound
Go to solution Solved by showler,

Right now, the only way I know how to adjust load order for mods for Cyberpunk 2077 is to manually rename the prefixes of the .archive files to force a load order of sorts for the installed mods. For one, it's a pain in the butt to try to change archive names for each mod in Vortex because I have to go through subfolders to get to the .archive file. It gets tedious when you have many mods. Two, this causes Vortex to no longer notify you when mods have updated, as their names have changed. I know many people manually install the mods and adjust load order themselves and that's cool but, as an user of Vortex, I would like for something to be done to help manage load order for Cyberpunk 2077 through Vortex mod manager.

It would be helpful if there was a tab in Vortex to adjust load order of mods easily. Here is an image of what I presume to be a Redmod feature that only works for Redmod mods. Nothing appears because I am not using any Redmod mods. It would be great if something like this were to be created for non-Redmod mods also.

vortex_load_order.thumb.png.03f872d7814ec26aac6300edca0a3f75.png

Is there already a feature for this? If not, is someone working on making this possible? I would like to hear some news on this.

Edited by immunetosound
Grammar