Where does Vortex store selected mods, and where can I request new features?

dferstat
Go to solution Solved by Pickysaurus,

I have two questions.

1) Where does Vortex (and I'm specifically asking about Fallout 4, if that helps) store information about which specific installation of a mod is enabled? For example, I have three different installations for CBBE (slim, curvy and vanilla) but only one enabled in a profile.

Loadorder.txt and plugins.txt (found in C:\Users\*Username*\AppData\Roaming\Vortex\fallout4\profiles\profile#) don't contain this information, and I've failed to find it elsewhere.

2) Assuming that Vortex is still taking suggestions for new features, where should I submit any?

Regards and thanks.

I believe that information is simply held in the virtual link (in the mod staging folder?) that enables the particular mod.  If you look in the mod staging folder, you can see the mod registration/version info in its name.  Hopefully, someone else w/more knowledge can confirm/straighten out this inference.

I asked:

"Where does Vortex (and I'm specifically asking about Fallout 4, if that helps) store information about which specific installation of a mod is enabled?"

I know where installed mods are stored. I want to know where Vortex records which mods are enabled.