Location of NPC using a Construction Set

GamerSince1992

Right-click on the NPC or item record in the Objects Window, then select Use Info. In there you'll find locations if there is an instance of that record somewhere in the world.

If you don't have this in the standard CS, you'll need the Construction Set Extender. I don't user the standard CS, so can't say for sure.

21 minutes ago, GamerSince1992 said:

Thanks for the replay I have the standard one and I tried that but the window about the info is empty for some reason...

It's because you propably defined only so-called Base Object and didn't place it anywhere. Placed so-called References which using this Base Object can be found after selecting "Use Info" in the part "Used in these Cells" list. After selecting and double-clicking non-empty record the Reference will be rendered.

For example in Object Window find NPC DarMa, select "Use Info"  and double-click the only record in "Used in these Cells" list. 

So to confirm - you loaded that mod, found the NPC in Object Window but after selecting "Use Info" both lists "Used by these objects" and "Used in these Cells" are empty in Use Report window? This could be as LenaWolfBravil said - the partner is propably only defined, but not used in any way. Another possibility is that Construction Set couldn't load mod correctly hence missing some objects. Does this mod loads into CS without any errors or warnings? 

However when peeking into esp, I see edits in Chorrol, in ChorrolExterior11 cell (where smithy Fire and Steel is). Maybe he is there?