PANDORA behaviour engong as a NEMESIS replacement?

Maderasnobile

• 1 month later...

It's now the middle of April and 2 weeks ago 1.3.0 of the Pandora B.E alpha released and I just found out about it yesterday

from a reddit and not the place I expected to find out from and that is here on Nexus,why aren't more people talking about a

obvious replacement of the now Dead fnis if you upgrade to the latest SSE/AE patches.

It's easy to install same method as FNIS when installing and it runs so much faster the animation count is past 45,000

from a few accounts and scans your mods faster than FNIS ever had.

EDIT:Ok so FNIS is not completely dead since LE users and SSE/AE rollback users still use it but for me it's dead because

I want the new numbers for mod count,the only thing that worries me is the lost of the Engine fixes mod and what

that means going forward with the latest Bethesda patches. 

fwiw, I'm on SSE v. 1.6.1130 and I still use FNIS v. 7.6 XXL. I looked at Nemesis, but found it more limiting and didn't want the potential hassle of dealing with combining the results of 2 separate tools. I only have around 280 or so mods, so not the most modded game in the world. I might look at Pandora if it does everything that FNIS already does.