Predictive search isn't functioning.

xNyte

So within the last eight hours, the predictive search function for the Nexus Mods site has simply stopped functioning.  Initially I thought this might be a browser issue, but after double-checking my Firefox browsing settings I've verified that there's nothing from preventing in-site search functionality from working and other sites still support this search function.
I haven't changed anything in my settings to suspend or prevent this function, and I've verified that the issue extends to every game on Nexus Mods, not just the ones I usually frequent.  I've also verified that the mods I'm searching for exist, though curiously the predictive search no longer even notifies me of searches without results either.
When searching mods that I know are active, pressing the enter key or prompting the site to search the term still pulls up results on the loaded page, but won't give me a preview of the mod or mods with the search string in the title.

Honestly kind of stumped - the function isn't necessary per say, but it's something I noticed immediately and would like to restore if at all possible - thanks.

Edit: I've verified that the function also isn't functioning on other web browsers.

Search Disfunction Example.png

Edited by xNyte
Update with Reference Image