⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Nexus is not downloading anything at all

Go to solution Solved by ZoldFrog,

i have been pressing the download button for every mod i can find but nothing is working.

i deleted vortex to see if that was the problem, no it wasnt and now i cant redownload Vortex because nexus is not letting me

i dont even know why and i havent even got a clear error line, i inspected the code and found that the download button had - #ERROR-download-location-not-found

Even after finding this out i had no idea how to even research how to fix this...

• Solution
Pickysaurus
This post was recognized by Pickysaurus!

ZoldFrog was awarded the badge 'Great Support' and 10 points.

More often than not, this is the result of a privacy setting and/or a browser add-on. You can try granting Nexus access, temporarily disabling them or using another browser. More information can be found here: Troubleshooting website issues - Nexus Mods Site Help

Good luck!

5 hours ago, LicmaBalls96 said:

i have been pressing the download button for every mod i can find but nothing is working.

i deleted vortex to see if that was the problem, no it wasnt and now i cant redownload Vortex because nexus is not letting me

i dont even know why and i havent even got a clear error line, i inspected the code and found that the download button had - #ERROR-download-location-not-found

Even after finding this out i had no idea how to even research how to fix this...

You can ignore the HTML message you noted, it's a leftover from a previous implementation. As ZoldFrog points out, it's probably your browser settings/addons causing the issue.