Reasonable Question, Ridiculous Answer

A: Because it is highly fashion conscious and does not want to clash with earth - the colours just would not go.

Q: Why is time affected by how fast you are going?

• Like 1

A: So going fast you slow your aging process and are younger than everyone when you get to the party if you left at eight on the east coast and arrived at ten on the west coast you would be three hours younger than everyone on the West coast.  That's women live longer then men now-a-days, and remain good looking even in when their real time clock says they are in their nineties, but because they flew by jet plane service their body only is 16 years old.  They beat the clock.

Q: Why do cats chase the little red dot from a laser pointer?

A: Because the weeds you're smoking are supposed to be rolled up in a log with the bark stripped away so it doesn't smoke itself.

Q: Why do people use the word pot for so many different things?

A: Because the people that name things were really baked that day. For reasons known only to those, it was determined that the word pot held some sort of philosophical conundrum and they just kept repeating the word over and over in an attempt to puzzle it out, sometimes stretching the single syllable word out over several seconds.

Q: Why did you folks reply before me?

A: Tv shows are celling cereal so they have no evens unless they have an end or odds.  Oddly enough the tv shows never because they are serials.

Q: Why did a cereal get named Fro Count Chocula?

A: We didn't know me was here today and thought it was you instead, but now me wants you to play too, so I can get around to participate in a team effort the three can all win TOGETHER!

Q: Why does soda pop make us burp?

A: It makes you burp so you can complement the cook

Q: why is the sky white were i am i thought it was supposed to be blue!

A: It is in the rinse cycle after the rain, and still has some bleach in it.  Soon there will be a rainbow pointing at the Earth in two spots and the blue will appear where the land is moist, and the other end of the rainbow will be where the yellow stuff is.  As the Earth turns the place the yellow stuff is we all dream about stays there, but because the Earth turns we always walk the wrong way to find that Pot of Gold.

Q: Why does a rainbow have many colors?