Reasonable Question, Ridiculous Answer

Guest deleted156886133

A: Because Mothers all over the world needed a break from giving babies their breast milk, when babies got teeth Mothers really got busying finding food the babies wouldn't mind gnawing on instead of her nipples.

Q: Whose the person that keeps moving the pot of gold around for people who want find it so they become Rich?

(Most of the people I knew never thought of what they would do before finding any gold.  As soon as they got some gold lining their pockets the ideas just soared out of their minds and they went off spending it all.)

A: It's that guy from the lucky charms commercial, I tried to kill him once but he can Teleport, I hate hackers. 

Q: Why do people make such stupid commercials for cereal? 

A: To let the young know about cereals loaded with sugar so they will drive their Mother mad at the grocery store because she knows that children who still have their tonsil that eat too much sugar can cause them to end up having Tonsilitis.  Commercial artists need money too.

Q: If you could mine for gold where would you take it to trade it for money?

A: Fish drown when the oxygen in their water is all used up.  My first gold fish died because I didn't refresh the water in the bowl the next morning I had it.  When I came home from grade school the gold fish was floating belly up in the little half gallon fish tank.

That little bowl of water holds only enough air for one day.  Or an air pump needs to continuously replenish the oxygen to the water to keep the fish from suffocating.  Suffocating is the same as drowning for a fish.

Q: What do quartz have to do with Gold?

• Sad 1

A: They are both glittery. Also, you can make jewellery with both of them. You can even make jewellery with both of them in one piece.

Q: Why do wolves howl at the moon?

Because they are calling a space shuttle to bring them to the moon and back when they think they are in a savage garden.

Whey is there a video game series called Guitar hero and not Triangle zero?

A: Not enough Toad the Wet Sprocket fans to sustain it.  (The "Rock Notes" version, not the RL version.)

Q: Who the heck thought "Kum & Go" was a good name for a convenience store?

Because the bulls stole them it notably Morihaus.

If I want a woman to fall in love at first sight with me during a date do I have to give her a pair of binoculars?

Edited by Oblivionaddicted