Reasonable Question, Ridiculous Answer

Posted (edited)

A: Dinosaur prophets predicted the coming of the humans with our reckless ways and exorbitant amount of television channels, ultimately dividing the dinosaur race. Those who thought the prophecy was bunk remained here on the planet, thus the bones that have been recovered, and those that believed first fled to Mars but didn't like it there. After that there's no record of their ultimate destination.

Q: On average, how much food does it take to sate your appetite?

Edit: Oops! You said dragons not dinosaurs. Well, just pretend I said dragons too. Actually that invalidates my whole answer or at least the bones part. My mistake, sorry.

Edited by UsernameWithA9

A: Whatever the average is, it's probably mean. And really it depends on whether you are mean and lean or mean to be lean. Or something - it depends on the mode. It's modal. Definitely. And enough is as good as a feast. 

Q:  Talking of Mars. Why are Martian years longer than Earth years?

Pssst UsernameWithA9, I said 'years' not 'ears'...

Just saying... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

A: Because some evil person with no taste buds and an absolute zero cringe factor led a very successful lobbying campaign to convince folks that squid was the new sliced bread. This was obviously after the invention of sliced bread, of course. On his campaign flyers, he had hand drawn pictures of monstrous squids with suckers and mouths full of ominous looking teeth. The tagline was, 'Squids. Eat them before they eat you!'

Q: Regarding chemistry of the human body, what nutrient or element is used primarily in the body's manufacture of hair and fingernails?

Edited by UsernameWithA9
Stupid typo
  • Haha 3

A: That would be gobbledygoop and the whatchacallit pumping it through them thingamajigs so they are squeezed through tiny holes and are flimsy flexible whoknowswhat.

Q: Where does vitamin C come from?

A: The legs are made for four ways of movement.  Always going in the same direction, fast forward all the time doesn't let them go in the other three directions so that parts of the legs that don't get any attention for their direction get sore.  When you are running you must run left sideways, rewind backwards, and right sideways in even amounts so all your muscles are happy.  Their just get angry if you don't.

Q: Where does vitamin D come from?

• Haha 1

From an alphabetic vitamin D comes from vitamin C but this point of view is probably irrelevant.

if I want to make a training do I absolutely need to go in a train station?

A: If you want a train then the best place to go is a railway station (or train station) because trains tend to run on lines (track). If they don't it's usually bad news. However, if you want to train without using a train then you can be train free if you want. You pays your money and you makes your choice - so to speak. 

Q: Why does hair grow from the root and not from the end?